Branch Manager, Robert Half Technology - Irvine
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: April 8, 2021
JOB REQUISITIONBranch Manager, Robert Half Technology -
IrvineLOCATIONCA IRVINEJOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Branch Manager you will
oversee multiple division directors and/or doubles down as a
division director for one line of business. Motivates and provides
direction to all branch employees. The branch manager is
responsible for incremental branch revenue growth that is
consistent with Robert Half targets. Actively leads marketing
activities and creates and maintains a productive business
generation culture; facilitates cross-market activities for all
divisions. Oversees and supervises the administrative functions of
the branch office.Key core competencies include: Results and
Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Responsible for overall branch growth via revenue generating
activities/ multi- divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB's.
- Ensure consistent execution of operational best practices.
- Make timely and quality decisions.
- Balance managerial and operational
responsibilities.Infrastructure (Resource Management)
- Attract, source and hire.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Create a high-performing team dynamic and positive business
- Identify and develop high-potential performers.Business
- Achieve revenue, margin and operating income goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Display understanding of financial business trends and execute
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages,
expectations, ownership, corporate goals and accountability).
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the organization
and your market.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide consistent recognition.
- Lead and manage change.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and
- Delegate responsibility.
- Conduct effective meetings, trainings and
- Create, develop and execute on customer retention and expansion
strategy for branch.
- Build customer loyalty by providing, ensuring and monitoring
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.Leadership Approach
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility
through actions and behaviors along with placing team ahead of
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where
diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and
- Create a positive, collaborative and balanced branch
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development of all staff.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Invest in own and other personal development and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred.
- 2+ years' management or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years' staffing professional experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional and division
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and
driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other systems.Top
Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 staffing locations
worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both
locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility
. Watch this video (
) to learn why working at Robert Half is the right choice for you.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for
additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONCA IRVINE
Keywords: Robert Half, Irvine , Branch Manager, Robert Half Technology - Irvine, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!