Technical Project Manager
Company: Lee Enterprises
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental
technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology.
We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly
work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of
people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the
marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better
the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion
for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a
rewarding career at Glidewell!--
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life
insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday,
and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation
room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and
acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes,
employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company
sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty
nationalities represented, and much more!
- Delivers results for large, complex, cross-functional project
initiatives within established timeframes and quality
- Consults with business leaders to translate a project idea into
a defined project with goals, objectives, and scope.
- Develops and implements communication and reporting mechanisms
to manage issues and risks and ensure timely delivery of initiative
results. Translates project goals/objectives into a defined future
state and project success measures that can be understood by
project stakeholders, project team, and others.
- Identifies resources needed and negotiates with management to
lead project team. Defines project roles and responsibilities to
ensure all project plans are completed within defined timeframes,
meeting objectives and strategic goals.
- Ensures business needs and objectives are effectively captured
in functional and non-functional business requirements for system
- Oversees business requirements to meet expected business
solutions and trace delivery of requirements through testing to
- Conducts reviews, obtains approvals, and takes corrective
action to ensure project quality.
- Ensures project documentation is complete, current, and
Knowledge Managed (KM) appropriately.
- Leads project portfolio management activities such as directing
current project portfolio cadences and driving the needs of the PMO
to mature and operationalize the project portfolio management
- Proactively identifies barriers and resolves issues. Determines
contingency plans while mitigating risks; executes plan as needed.
Escalates issues to appropriate personnel.
- Articulates project management best practices with peer group
and others within Glidewell, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties and projects at the direction of
management as business needs require. The preceding functions have
been provided as examples of the type of work performed by
employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves
the right to add, subtract, or change the job functions. Minimum
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary to successfully perform
the essential functions of the position. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, a plus.
- Minimum seven (7) years of project management experience, or
any equivalent education and/or experience from which comparable
knowledge, skills and abilities have been
- Experience in Pega BPM or similar tools, hybrid Agile
environment with global matrix teams, and/or medical devices may be
required. Special Requirements/Certification: You have been
redirected to a Glidewell Dental job page
Keywords: Lee Enterprises, Irvine , Technical Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!