MEAN Stack Software Developer - Contract W2 or C2C
Company: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company
Posted on: April 5, 2021
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an
esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career.
We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or
full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently
seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging
and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our National Financial client is looking to hire a dynamic and
passionate MEAN Stack Software Developer to join their custom
application development team of 9 based in Plymouth Meeting, PA in
long term 6 month contract ( remote) capacity. You will be working
70% on the backend to help merge 2 loan origination software
systems together. You will help build a cutting-edge financial
product and extend the platform with strategic system integrations.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing large
Enterprise scalable systems and platform interfaces that will be
used to connect multiple systems into a common communication
hub.Where You're Located: Job will be remote - East coast hours
- 4+ years of experience developing full stack (MEAN) application
system. (70/30 backend frontend)
- Development experience with Angular 7 (or higher) and NodeJS.
Promises, Worker, ES6, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, NPM
- Understanding of modern development paradigms including ORM,
MVC, OData, Library development, code refactoring, CI/CD, TDD.
- Experience building and consuming REST, JSON, XML, and SOAP API
- Working knowledge of T-SQL and strong Relational/Document
- Secure coding practices utilizing Agile principals; good
performance testing and optimization.
- Large scale collaboration including source control with
branching.Nice to have qualifications:
- Salesforce (Force.com) API exposure, some experience with
TypeScript, and familiarity with integration an identify access
using JWT or SAML
- Database development on Postgres or MongoDB
- Worked within an AWS Cloud infrastructure environment.
- Mortgage and/or lending platform experience a plus
- Able to lead and mentor junior developers as well as iterate on
a design and work quickly within a highly collaborative team
- Always learning willing to learn, Ability to write clean and
- Able to clearly communicate with team, SME and
- Design and code programs; create and run test transactions; use
insights gained to produce necessary design and code revisions. Be
willing to take calculated risks.
- Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the
development and implementation of application systems, providing
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team
to find creative solutions
- Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product
Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including
coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale
- Maintain meticulous records to document program development and
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within
and across sprint teams
- Mentor junior developers and work to advance culture of
About CGS Business Solutions:CGS specializes in IT business
solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in
IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and
Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be
selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California.
After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS
continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are
counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in
order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business
Keywords: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company, Irvine , MEAN Stack Software Developer - Contract W2 or C2C, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!