Principal Software Engineer/Architect
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Urgent need for a Principal Architect to join our growing team
with a fun culture, excellent room for growth and ability to learn
and work on many different challenging projects!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $160,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in our Irvine HQ, we are a stable, rapidly growing IT &
Services company committed to superior products and advanced
technology to produce best in quality and cloud-based video
services. We are now seeking a Principal Software
Engineer/Architect to join our innovative Engineering team.
If you are a Principal Software Engineer with strong Golang
experience, please apply today!
*Position temporarily remote and will be back in office on a hybrid
schedule*Potential to be full remote and living outside of
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Stellar Benefits Package including 4 weeks vacation, 3 weeks
sick leave, 401k with 4% match
- Bonus potential at 5%
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- When in office, we have weekly lunch and unlimited snack
drawers, an on-site gym, fun outdoor areas with pool table, ping
pong table, and basketball court
- While remote, we have been keeping the culture alive with
virtual activities, such as happy hours, game night, paint night,
cooking classes, etc.
- High visibility with executive teams
- Strong leadership team
- Amazing culture
- Excellent opportunity for learning and growth
- Architecting, designing and building highly scalable
distributed data systems to enable new and innovative solutions in
cloud based video surveillance or IoT control systems
- Opportunity to learn and share knowledge with the best and help
us architect and build cloud native modern applications
- Opportunity to develop technology and process to maximize
efficiency by deconstructing any limitations on scalability,
performance and reliability in our products
- Work with product managers and technology teams to understand
roadmap priorities, innovate and evolve new products features and
- Employ advanced knowledge of data structure, data modeling and
design, common software design patterns (either object oriented or
microservices architecture styles)
- 15+ years of experience in software engineering in a fast paced
environment with most recent 8+ years in microservice based
solution and architectural style
- Golang and an object-oriented language (preferably Python,
although strong C# or Java is acceptable)
- Testing methodology and fully comfortable with TDD/BDD
- Hands on experience developing applications deployed using
public cloud infrastructure such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Advanced understanding of design patterns and coding practices
especially as applied to microservices architectures and API
design, implementation and management
- CICD methodology and Git based workflow
- Docker technologies including experience in optimizing Docker
image and managing Docker image lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- MS degree in Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of topics spanning programming languages, AI/ML,
advanced networking, compute and data platforms as well automation
and big data
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Principal Software Engineer/Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!