Senior .NET Developer
Posted on: April 5, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India, China and Colombia, will give you the
opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Custom Development Solutions Group
The Custom Development Solutions (CDS) group takes a
solutions-oriented approach to helping our clients. We focus on
understanding the business problem to solve, manage the engagement,
but work as a partner. We assemble teams accountable for the
solutions, applying the right tools and technology for the project.
The 90+ (and growing) members of the CDS team are smart and
creative and have various levels of experience, all rooted in a
Client solutions often involve modern front-end web and mobile
components, enterprise quality service layers backend data storage
and analysis, integration with customer and third-party systems and
modern DevOps practices. We also pride ourselves on being able to
figure out and adopt client-specific and emerging technologies that
will help with a solution.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Software
Engineer in our CDS group.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will help one of our clients on a
massive rebuilding of its custom next generation point of sale and
order management solution.
Join a world class team and propel your career to new heights. Make
a significant impact to the success of high profile, full
life-cycle projects by producing elegant & robust software
solutions. Here you will solve problems, affect the bottom line,
make a tangible difference, see the results of your work, and grow!
We will push you to the limits of learning, collaboration,
contribution, problem solving, delivery & innovation as you will be
immersed in highly addictive, cutting edge technology projects.
Check out our landing page to dive deeper into our services and
- Design and develop RESTful API's with a strong focus on
business logic and data access.
- Work directly and efficiently with client developers,
architects, and project managers.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is
followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of
various experience levels.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies and
Technologies we use: C#.NET Core, SQL Server, , Docker, API
Management, modern DevOps pipelines (Azure DevOps, Jenkins) and
infrastructure as code (Azure DevOps, Terraform, etc.)
We seek multi-talented engineers with diverse technology, design
and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for
creative problem solving.
- Minimum 7 years of C# application development experience
- Minimum of 4 years recent experience using .NET frameworks and
- Minimum of 3 years of writing and consuming RESTful API's
- Experience writing functional and behavioral unit tests
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Experience working with geographically separate project
- Self-sufficient, high integrity & more than just competent
- A desire to keep learning, growing & teaching
- A disciplined approach to software development
- Passion for technology & technical aptitude
- Insightful & always looking for breakthrough ideas
- Precise and efficient communicator
- Computer Science degree
Does this sound like you?
- You are a forward-thinking, team player working with highly
competent & confident technologists who solve real business
- You are intellectually curious and value the diverse background
and skills that each of your colleagues possess.
- As far as results, you thrive when you are pushed to exceed
your best work every day.
- You deliver. Every Time. On Time.
- Your weeks are filled with engaging events and social
activities, code contests, happy hours, and great coffee!
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Irvine , Senior .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!