Posted on: November 19, 2020
Responsible for the technical aspects of DSD operations. Understand
core business functions and align department activities with
strategic goals. Ensure compliance with accreditation and licensing
requirements for all product lines.
This position reports to Sr Vice President, Operations/IT.
Technical staff (Technical Analyst, Technical Specialist),
instadose Product Line Manager, and Dose Analysis Manager report to
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & CORE FUNCTIONS
* Responsible for all dosimeter results and assessments
* Responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of
dose algorithm modifications
* Responsible for laboratory equipment calibration and
* Responsible for data and records management
* Responsible for procedures and training of department
* Provide technical consultation/service as needed for clients
* Work with cross-departmental teams for new product development,
type testing, or troubleshooting
* Manage technical department resources and projects
OTHER FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Education & Qualifications
* Degree in health physics, physical sciences, or equivalent
* Experience with dosimetry program operations preferred
* Experience and familiarity with radiation sciences preferred
* Experience with project management or cross-functional team
* Leadership or supervisory experience preferred
* Self-driven and motivated to take the lead
* Strong social and communicative skills
* Able to understand long term as well as short term goals and
* Manage product related administration, such as Change requests,
Microsoft dynamics, quality issues etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Regularly required to spend some of the time traveling on the
* Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of
* Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
* Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* May be required to work from home and hotel room.
* Required to travel by air
* May be required to visit a variety of different types of
facilities (hospitals, universities, nuclear power plants, etc.)
not always located in an ideal area.
* Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the
extent of being disagreeable.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually medium.
Mirion Technologies, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against employees or job
applicants on the basis of sex, race, color, age, ancestry,
national origin, religion, disability, Vietnam era, disabled or
other veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any
other status or condition protected by applicable local, state or
federal laws. The Company will make reasonable accommodation for
qualified applicants or employees with disabilities upon request,
as required by law.
Keywords: Mirion, Irvine , Dir., Technical, IT / Software / Systems , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!