Company: Allergan Data Labs
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Allergan Data Labs is a team of disruptors tasked with
reengineering digital marketing for the $16B Allergan. As part of
this mandate we are reconceiving Allergan's medical aesthetics
rewards program, currently serving 6M users and present in over
25,000 medical aesthetics practices. The new program has the
potential to be one of the most significant launches at Allergan.
It's being designed to fundamentally reinvigorate the experience
that consumers, practices, and employees themselves have with
Allergan's aesthetics brands.
Based in our Irvine, CA headquarters, the Sr. QA Engineer will play
a critical role in testing the rewards program platform, including
the web and mobile product extensions of it. As a member of the
Product Engineering team, you will report to the Lead Software
Architect and work with other engineers, product managers, delivery
managers and business stakeholders to validate performant code and
reliable user experiences.
multiple applications including web, mobile (iOS, Android) and
- Create, deploy and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Perform code reviews of unit, integration and end-to-end
- Organize and execute user testing that spans across an array of
browsers, devices, email clients, network speeds and accessibility
- Define and improve testing practices, tools and process with
the goal of verifying new features and preventing regressions.
- Document and communicate a QA strategy for the Product
- Establish a process for reporting, organizing and prioritizing
- Create detailed test plans based on product requirements.
- 5+ years as a QA Engineer or Software Engineer, with a strong
background in QA process, techniques and tools.
- In-depth familiarity with a variety of testing methodologies
including unit, integration, functional, manual, load and
- Experience writing tests using tools like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme,
Cypress, Puppeteer, mabl, Detox and Artillery.
- Strong familiarity with CI/CD.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with application monitoring and logging tools like
NewRelic, DataDog, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience testing GraphQL a plus.
- Experience testing mobile applications built with React Native
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You're smart yet always interested in learning from
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in
having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video
tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to
those you work with.---
- Competitive salary
- Newly remodeled office space
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great
- On-campus tennis court, basketball court and softball
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!