National Trainer (Eye Care with Retina Focus)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Envision working with energetic colleagues andinspirational
leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading
discussions,asking the right questions and driving results.?All
while wearing jeans to work!
National Trainer (Eye Care with Retina Focus)
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
??The Corporate Trainer (CT) position is adevelopmental role with
significant leadership responsibilities.? It is designed to help
individuals progresstowards marketing, sales leadership and/or
expanded training positions.? Skills sets developed include;
technicalknowledge, facilitation, business acumen, project
management, content creation,MLR process, selling skills, coaching
skills, and leadership development.? The Corporate Trainer is an
important contributorand member of the US Eye Care management
team.?TheCT is responsible for creating and implementing best in
class training for oursales teams.? The CT will partner
withmarketing teams to ensure that brand plans best translate to
sales executionvia sales meeting workshops, Irvine based learning
and ongoing trainingtactics.? The CT also partners closelywith
sales leadership to develop team selling skills, account
managementcapabilities and business acumen.??YOU ARE more than just
a title, YOU ARE?
- A Galvanizing Leader- With a national perspective, you will be
responsiblefor developing best-in-class training content for the
sales teams including; foundational knowledge, anatomy, disease
state, products, competitors, sellingskills, account management,
business acumen and more.? The CT will continually assess content
tomeet the needs of the sales organization.
- A Collaborative Influencer- Collaboratingclosely with multiple
stakeholders to deliver most relevant training.? Partners include;
sales leadership,marketing, field training, medical, legal,
regulatory, compliance, agencies andother internal
- A Industry Expert- Possess expert sales skills, advanced market
and product knowledge and haveexcellent business acumen. ??YOU
- Gainexposure to all eye care businesses including specialty Rx,
retina andsurgical.? They must build knowledgeacross all of eye
care and be prepared to train teams from Specialty Rx, Retinaand
- Partnerwith field managers and marketing, be responsible for
the creation andfacilitation of all manager meeting
workshops.?While building the workshops, you will ensure alignment
from allstakeholders; sales leadership & marketing.
- Leadcoordinator for all Irvine based learning; Basic, Advanced,
Senior and Legacyclasses.? They will
- partnerwith team members to ensure agendas are finalized and
that internal andexternal speakers are prepared.? The willbe the
primary facilitator for most learning content.
- Workclosely with vendors to guide all deliverables and manage
- Workto quickly become certified on all relevant leadership
content; Leadership is aChoice, Situational Leadership, Insights
- Whenneeded, you will work with internal stakeholders to help
coordinate trainingfor special projects; Analytics, Compensation,
IT and others??
- Establishhigh sales standards and serve to mentor less tenured
- Level of knowledge would normally be acquired through at least
5-7years of sales and/or management experience.
- Bachelor?s degree in business administration or other
- Abilityto form, lead, & facilitate integrated
teams/individuals. Possessesadvanced managerial skills in
developing a conducive work environment for highperforming
individuals with flexibility in adapting to a rapidly
- Priorsales results as an individual contributor or leader of
others indicative ofconsistent performance within the top 1/3 of an
organization or better.
- Possessesexcellent written and verbal communication skills
crafting communications tolarge groups.? Strong capability
tointerface effectively with all customer types.
- Demonstratedprevious capacity to manage expenses and complex
- Stronganalytical and business planning skills as well as an
ability to managemultiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Strongplatform skills - ability to make group presentations
atdistrict/region/national meetings and to major customers.
- Thorough, contemporary knowledge of a rapidly changing
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of the customers within the
EyeCare marketplace. ??ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS: ?For this role,
we?re looking for a leader whois:
- Actsas an Owner
A Talent Magnet:?The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an
eye out?for great talent to join our family. All Allergan
colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building
bridges for the best people to grow our company.?
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:?At Allergan, we define the
?Allergan edge,? as something that sets us apart, gives us an
advantage and strengthens us to be better ? for our customers,
patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge' is our colleagues,
and we are committed to making Allergan the best place for them to
work and achieve career goals.?
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an
impact. We listen to?your ideas and your questions, so we can be
even better at what we do.
- Develop.?Learn every day, build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the
next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward.?Exceptional performance creates exceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just
a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes
through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and
work-life balance.? We offer amazing benefits most of which start
on your 1st?day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k ? company
match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more).
Keywords: Allergan, Irvine , National Trainer (Eye Care with Retina Focus), Human Resources , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!