Home Care Staffing Coordinator
Company: Smith's Home Care, INC.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Job DescriptionSHC IS HIRING!Smith Home Care is looking to hire a Home Care Staffing Coordinator for immediate staffing. Our company is expanding and ready to hire a compassionate, reliable Staffer to join our team.Our client base spans all of Orange County, CA with our main office in IRVINE, CA.Job description and requirements below. Home Care Staffing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- ⁃Assign and schedule caretakers with the right skills to meet emerging and on-going patient care needs.
- ⁃Oversee staff who provide home care to the elderly and/or disabled. Staff availability must be taken into account
- ⁃Carry out billing and collection duties and complete payroll
- ⁃Manage and direct phone calls/general queries
- ⁃Constantly evaluate and re-evaluate staff in order to determine if reassignments are necessary
- ⁃Ensure that staff members are providing the appropriate care: it may be necessary to address customer concerns and complaints.Requirements:
- ⁃Proficient computer skills necessary: must be able to correspond effectively across all platforms, keeping logs and records of caregiver activity
- ⁃Position may involve some marketing: sales-driven with loyalty to Company in mind
- ⁃Most work will be completed in an office environment, though some light travel may be required to meet with clients offsite, etc.
- ⁃Strong communication skills are needed: must be able to communicate clearly and efficiently with staff, Clients, etc.
- ⁃Must be able to ensure appropriate staff to client ratio is maintained; caregivers should be positive, and morale must be high.This position is for a kind, experienced Staffer looking for a steady position that allows them to make a difference in the lives of the elderly and disabled. If you are compassionate and ready to invest in a well-paying role, read more about how to be considered today! To be considered for the position, candidates must have:
- Minimum one year of professional experience as a staffer preferred
- ⁃Two forms of ID (Driver’s License, State/Govt-issued ID, Passport, Social Security Card, etc.)
- ⁃Physical Examination, TB Test, LIVE SCAN taken within last year
- ⁃Two Professional References
- ⁃CNA & CHHA not required, but a plusCompany DescriptionSmith Home Care offers a variety of services to assist clients and their families in meeting their care needs. Our goal is to help our clients remain as independent as possible and assist in areas that need assistance – such as bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication assistance, companionship, etc.
Keywords: Smith's Home Care, INC., Irvine , Home Care Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!