HR Business Analyst (with training and testing experience)
Company: Kelly IT
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Live Chat with a Recruiter!! HR Business Analyst (with training and testing experience) The successful candidate will have experience implementing or working with PeopleSoft HCM in a project role as a Business Analyst, and be able to demonstrate an understanding of how PeopleSoft HR, compensation, and payroll works together. The successful candidate will also have solid experience with business process re-engineering, and be able to discuss specific work contributions that demonstrate that experience and knowledge. Job Duties
- Gain a command of the project through reading our Future State Process Design (FSPD) documentation, as well as working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and/or other team members to understand the project.
- Utilizes Functional Design Documents to understand the functional requirements for customizations that relate to future state processes in order to provide clarity about how users will perform a given process with the system and can be technical in nature.
- Work with technical team members as necessary to provide functional support for technical implementations as well as to help get clarity about system functionality for given processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams, campus leadership, SMEs and/or campus users of the legacy system to identify and document key change management issues as well as business process changes.
- Present business process changes in detail to other project team members, campus SME groups, and campus leadership as required.
- Help identify test scenarios related to business processes to ensure our understanding of the system as well as to ensure the system performs as expected.
- Support the change management effort (scheduling, conducting meetings and training, supporting users) across campus as units begin to redesign their business processes to align with project.
- Develop test scenarios and conduct testing in conjunction with project team members and users as needed, throughout the testing phases.
- Support the preparation and training efforts to effectively ready the system users for working with PeopleSoft
- Provide time and status reporting against project tasks in the project plan on a weekly basis.
- Other duties as assigned.Skill, Knowledge and AbilitiesRequired:
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM processes, function, and data in one or more of the following disciplines: HR, payroll, or benefit administration.
- Three to five years' experience in implementing or working extensively with Enterprise HCM software projects.
- Self-directed worker who performs duties with low to moderate supervision.
- Demonstrates superior analytical problem-solving, design and documentation skills. Working knowledge of software application integrations and interfaces to other systems.
- Experience working with business users to understand current business processes, developing new business processes, documenting the impact of those changes, and helping business users make the necessary changes in their organization to be effective with the new business processes.
- Experience with projects that sit across technology and other areas of the business, and involved the adoption of associated business process changes that improved the overall organizational efficiency.
- A clear understanding of working within an Enterprise HCM system including HR, payroll, and benefits.
- Experience evaluating issues and developing recommendations that support courses of action.
- Experience and skills to make group presentations and motivate diverse audiences.
- Experience delivering training to individuals and groups.
- Strong interviewing and listening skills with a demonstrated ability working with individuals and groups about their needs and to ask the right questions to surface essential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and using SharePoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.Preferred:
- Familiarity with public university payroll, academic personnel, and human resources policies and procedures.
- Entry level knowledge of SQL.If this describes you, please apply today!Live Chat with a Recruiter!! #KELLYITSOCAL - provided by Dice Peoplesoft HCM, training, testing, SQL
Keywords: Kelly IT, Irvine , HR Business Analyst (with training and testing experience), Human Resources , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!