Human Resources Representative
Company: Cannon Corp
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Cannon CorpYou'll Come for a Job---But You'll Stay for an
Exciting Career!Come Build Your Future. Build Your Dream.We are
Engineering and Designing Reliable, Responsive, Solutions.SINCE
1976, CANNON has provided creative solutions to clients in land
development, oil and gas production and distribution, public
infrastructure, water resources, and aerospace and defense. We work
hard. We play hard. We have fun.JOIN CANNON as a Human Resources
Representative in our Irvine office. Irvine offers warm weather,
beautiful scenery, and is a top bicycling city with miles of
on-road bicycle lanes and mountain bike trails. It is one of the
safest communities and the public schools have consistently ranked
among the best in California. Human Resources Representative Job
SummaryThe HR Representative is integral to the day-to-day
execution of human resources duties in support of the business
strategy with a heavy emphasis in recruiting activities. The
Representative supports a variety of human resource initiatives and
specialized processes associated with the employee lifecycle:
recruitment, onboarding/exiting, benefits administration, leave of
absence, and performance management. Collaborates in a team-based
environment, providing approachable, friendly, and responsive
customer service to employees, managers, candidates, and outside
vendors. This position requires working a minimum of 3 days a week
in the Irvine office. Human Resources Representative
- Helps facilitate and implement all phases of the Company
recruitment process: Coordinates and facilitates the recruiting
workflow and candidate communication; places and handles job
postings on various job boards; and reviews resumes; conducts
and/or schedules interviews, completes employment references, and
drafts offer letters.
- Prepares and facilitates new hire onboarding processes and
paperwork. Coordinates with other departments as needed.
- Coordinates pre-employment items including verification of
employment, background checks, and drug screens.
- Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to
staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations,
terminations, and extended leaves of absence.
- Prepares and conducts employee off boarding process and
processes appropriate paperwork.
- Acts as a point of contact responding to a broad range of HR
related inquiries including policy and benefit questions. Routes
and raises issues to the appropriate HR resource.
- Provides administrative support for employee benefit programs
- Audits employment records and generates reports.
- Support benefits administration processes by maintaining
working knowledge of company's benefit plans. Assists in the Open
Enrollment process including employee education and
- Conducts record audits and mandatory reports such as I-9
audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and other compliance
- Administers and tracks leaves of absence according to company
policy and Federal/State leave requirements.
- Assists in planning and coordinating team trainings, morale
events, and employee activities.
- Maintains confidentiality of department and associate
information in accordance with company internal polices and
- Complete miscellaneous tasks, projects, and priorities assigned
by Vice President of Human Resources.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3 days a week in the Cannon
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within Human Resources.
- Minimum 2+ years of full cycle recruiting.
- Experience in ATS systems.
- Experience using the Paylocity platform, a plus.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Comfortable with variety, able to prioritize multiple tasks and
- Strong communicator, both written and oral.
- Highly detailed, committed to accuracy and follow-through.
- Individual contributor who will thrive in a collaborative team
- Must be familiar with Federal and California State leave of
- Strong working knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Outlook. WE OFFER competitive salaries, excellent benefits package
and an active and positive team building, work environment.Equal
Employment Opportunity, M, F, disability, protected veteran
Keywords: Cannon Corp, Irvine , Human Resources Representative, Human Resources , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!