Company: IPS-Integrated Project Services LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At IPS, we apply our knowledge, skills and passion to make a
difference in the lives of people, solving complex challenges
related to life sciences. We have an exciting opportunity for a
Senior Recruiter to join our Global Talent Acquisition team being
based out of any of our California offices, with flexible remote &
hybrid options! -
As a recruiter at IPS, you will be responsible for coordinating the
recruitment and hiring of staff with a primary focus on supporting
our ever growing Construction Management teams.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with Division Leaders and hiring managers to
identify project needs and desired qualifications for
- Plans and implements recruiting programs based on
qualifications and job descriptions for anticipated
- Drafts and publicizes recruitment efforts in appropriate and
relevant places that may include online sources such as LinkedIn,
and educational and professional journals and
- Manages correspondence and relationships with college placement
officers, engineering professors, and professional employment
- Attends engineering job fairs.
- Reviews resumes, verifies academic records and previous work
experience, and conducts interviews or identifies the appropriate
staff or agency to conduct these tasks.
- Schedules and arranges for promising candidates to visit the
company and interview with department managers and
- Provides salary range guidance based on current, competitive
compensation levels in the area.
- Maintains contacts in the engineering community through active
participation and membership in professional societies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
REQUIRED EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS /WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in relevant background, which may include
engineering or human resources, business administration, or similar
- 5 years recruiting experience in a recruiting environment
- At least two years of experience in recruiting for a
construction or engineering firm is preferred.
- Experience with an ATS, applicant tracking systems.
- Strong ability to network, utilizing various tools such as
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY
- Travel will be required, up to 10% to attend networking or
career events. Will work in office environments, may attend
meetings on and off site and might tour project areas while
escorted by the client or IPS Supervisors for observation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with all levels within
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Ability to create effective recruitment materials in a variety
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing
innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering,
construction, commissioning and qualification of complex
pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities.
With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to
large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology,
trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital
projects and improve operations. For over thirty years, we have
applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life
cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more
efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs.
Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company
with over 1,800 professionals worldwide and offices in California,
Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina,
Pennsylvania, Brazil, Canada, China, Ireland, Singapore,
Switzerland, Germany, United Kingdom and four locations in India.
Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com.
Process Architecture, Process Design, Engineering, Construction,
Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic
Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls,
Program/Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and
Planning, EPCMV and Staffing Services.
IPS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of
protected veterans (M/F/D/V).
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: - IPS is not
seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search
firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past
practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at
IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS
in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a
specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no
fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a
result of the referral or through other means.
Keywords: IPS-Integrated Project Services LLC, Irvine , Sr. Recruiter, Human Resources , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!