3rd - 5th Year Employment Associate - Irvine
Company: Martin Law
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Martin Law Firm, PC seeks an employment law associate with two
to four years of experience.
Low billable hour requirement of 1,650 hours.
Compensation is as follows:
- $147,500 for Third-Year Associates
- $155,000 for Fourth-Year Associates
- $162,500 for Fifth-Year Associates
Sign-on bonus of $3,000.----
We provide a monthly production bonus of $50 per billable hour
beyond the annual target. We also provide year-end bonuses.
We pay for bar dues and membership to a local bar association.
We provide a monthly stipend for cell phones.
We provide attorneys with a new laptop and large, dual
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with employer
contributions, and gym membership.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Accelerated partnership track.
- You will be given an opportunity to market and develop your own
book of business.
- Lots of interaction with the managing partner. High level of
- Fun and dynamic group of coworkers.
- The firm pays a bonus for bringing in work.
- We care deeply about each member of our team. We are very
concerned about putting our people in a position to succeed.
- We are selective in the cases we handle and the clients we work
with. Our attorneys manage less than ten to twelve cases on
- Significant autonomy; work directly with clients.
The Firm's Core Values:1. High Level of Commitment - Care deeply.
Be highly engaged.2. Continuous learning and improvement - Growth
mindset. Constantly learning. Open to new ideas.3. Candor - Be
assertive. Don't hold back your opinions.4. Happy, Healthy, and
Well - Balance in all aspects of life.5. Create strong
relationships - Build strong ties within the firm. Network outside
the firm.6. High-level work product - Strong writing. Constantly
We look forward to helping you develop in your career!
Keywords: Martin Law, Irvine , 3rd - 5th Year Employment Associate - Irvine, Human Resources , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!