Posted on: February 11, 2019
If you are a Account Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a part of one of Forbes Top 10 fastest growing companies and now the #2 largest staffing firm in North America, looking for sharp, highly driven sales people to be a part of our growing recruiting agency. We are looking to expand each of our fun and cutting edge locations and need talent like yours to join our team. If you are looking to be a part of a fun, success driven culture with endless possibilities, look no further. Why limit yourself when you can break into different industries all across the US, with an innovative company who holds a highly respected reputation backing you? Make the money you know you could be making and apply today.
What You Will Be Doing
This is your chance to build your own book of business and run a full life cycle recruiting desk. Use your own lead generation methodology to bring in new clients. Source the best talent available with the help of our unique top-of-the-line technology systems at your fingertips. You will be the primary point of contact for your clientele, meaning you will deliver the best resumes, conduct thorough interviews on your client's behalf and negotiate salaries for candidates. Our "people's first" mentality is reflected in everything we do, right down to the way we interact with our co-workers. That genuine desire to help people find rewarding careers, and help companies find amazing talent is what our success is driven on.
What You Need for this Position
- Have 2+ years of sales/recruiting experience
- College Degree (Preferred but not required)
- Have a love for people and building long-lasting relationships
- Eager to build a career, not just find another job
- You are resourceful and like to research everything, Google is your best friend
- Able to write professional emails and feel comfortable writing catchy ads
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the best, and motivation to make it all happen
- Have a fascination or love of communicating with people (you don't have to be a social butterfly, but you can't be a wallflower)
What's In It for You
- A competitive compensation package with bonus earning potential
- Our commission structure mirrors our company philosophy. Happy Recruiters = Happy Managers and Candidates
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Stock options, bonuses, 401K match
- State of the art office and technology
- Opportunity to step into a management role
- Casual, laid-back culture, NO MICROMANAGEMENT
- Unlimited snacks, a 50+ flavored Coke machine and Starbucks coffee and tea
Can't wait to apply? Well we can't wait to meet you! Apply now and let's get this process rolling!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
So, if you are a Account Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , Account Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!