CATERING ATTENDANT (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time CATERING ATTENDANT
- Location: Spectrum Terrace - 17200 Laguna Canyon Rd., Irvine,
CA 92618. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time schedule. Tuesday through Thursday, 6:30am
- 3:00pm. Flexibility for Monday and Tuesday. More details upon
- Requirement: Previous pantry stocker and/or catering attendant
experience is preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1188062.The advertised program is a
conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today! Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and
excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership
mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local
presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise,
"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and
live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization.
Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful
corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.Job Summary
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the
supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution
of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery
truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during
and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat
and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering
facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law. Associates at Eurest are offered many
fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*We will
consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those
with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a
manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the
New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal
history (and driving history) to apply.Eurest maintains a drug-free
Req ID: 1188062[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Irvine , CATERING ATTENDANT (PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...