Operations Team Supervisor-South OC and North San Diego Area
Company: Hydration Room
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Hydration Room is looking to hire an Operations Team Supervisor
to support our staff in Orange County and North San Diego County
clinics. Explore a friendly, professional organization with
flexible opportunities in this administrative role. Join our
mission to bring effective and efficient IV hydration and injection
therapies to everyone and deliver wellness in a relaxing medical
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job
description. Job duties may change at any time due to business
Four-year degree or equivalent experience
Demonstrated leadership ability, with the ability to engage and
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
Good reasoning, conflict-management, and analytical and
Able to read and interpret necessary policies and procedures to
perform updates and operate systems and other programs within the
The Operations Team Supervisor will be supervising non-medical
store level operations, assigning, managing, and monitoring
non-medical staff and identifying and implementing quality
The Operations Team Supervisor position will be a full time, exempt
position that reports to the Regional Clinic Director. The
Operations Team Supervisor is requirred to work one weekend shift
per week-Tuesday through Saturday.
- Accomplishes human resources objectives by orienting, training,
assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining
employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring,
appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and
- Organizes and oversees the schedules of wellness coordinators
within their assigned area.
- Ensures employees manage their clinics efficiently and in
accordance with organizational goals.
- Works with Lead wellness coordinators to handle customer matters,
complaints, and request for area
- Performs all Wellness Coordinator Duties at assigned clinics.
- Ensures each clinic has appropriate staff to meet objectives,
including scheduling of staff and ensure all clinics within their
area are staffed.
- Responsible for inventory for area clinics working with the
- Manage customer service issues within the clinics
- Work with the training team to ensure all non-medical employees
are following all policies and procedures
- Assist with facilities/maintenance and IT issues that take place
within their area
- Responsible for all cash deposits for clinics in the area once
- Assist with events/new clinic openings
- Ensures that assigned employees comply with company policies and
- Coordinates with human resources to respond to employee concerns
- Responsible for conducting working interviews, trainings and
evaluation of candidates and staff
- Effectively manage communication with all personnel within
- Demonstrated evidence of integrity with ability to maintain
confidentiality and exercise sound judgment to positively influence
employees at all levels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and required.
- Expected to work one weekend shift weekly
- Will need to travel to clinics within the area- 50% of travel
- Provide back-up support for all staff as necessary
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in scheduling systems, Microsoft Office, or related
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Retail Supervisor experience - 1 year required
- Bachelor's degree required; business management degree
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to traverse the entire facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Hydration Room, Irvine , Operations Team Supervisor-South OC and North San Diego Area, Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!