Restaurant Cafe Attendant - Part Time
Company: Sonesta International Hotels Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- Employees must be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous
to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Perform side work according to standards to ensure that guests
are served promptly and efficiently.
- Inspect and restock coffee break areas and accurately record
and report user consumption.
- Empty and clean coffee break as needed.
- Serve guests in a warm, friendly, courteous, and professional
- Ensure that the coffee break area and wait station are clean
- Change out food and beverage items per time of day.
- Ensure that all hallways are free from service debris and that
all service trays are brought back to the kitchen for breakdown and
- Maintain the storeroom in a neat and orderly manner.
- Ensure that products are fresh (check expiration dates,
- Remove used glassware, polish, and restock glassware
- Ensure that the product list with pricing is available in each
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction. Education & Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, and
experience in a hotel or related field is preferred. Physical
- Flexible and long hours are sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
and 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during the entire shift.Sonesta recognizes
that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and
financial security of employees and their families. We offer a
variety of benefits to our employees including: Medical, Dental and
Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account with Company Match, 401(k)
Retirement Plan with Company Match, Paid Vacation and Sick Days,
Sonesta Hotel Discounts, Educational Assistance, Paid Parental
Leave, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and
Long Term Disability Insurance and Various Employee Perks and
Discounts.We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or
federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels Corporation, Irvine , Restaurant Cafe Attendant - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!