Cart Range Bag Attendant - Rancho San Joaquin
Company: American Golf Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
ABOUT DRIVE SHACK INC
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related
leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people
together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio
consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
ABOUT AMERICAN GOLF
American Golf is one of the most experienced and innovative
operators in the golf industry today. As an owner, lessee, and
manager of golf courses and country clubs for over 50 years,
American Golf has the unmatched expertise to maximize any golf
opportunity. Over its 50-year history, American Golf has been
involved with more than 325 golf courses for various private
entities or public agencies. Currently, American Golf manages over
70 facilities across the United States. To learn more or plan your
visit, please visit americangolf.com.
The Cart/Range/Bag Attendant is Responsible for giving the highest
level of guest service while helping to maintain the quality of our
daily golf operation. Cart/Range/Bag Attendants serve members and
guests by maintaining golf cart and range conditions and attending
to golf bags
* Acknowledge and greet all members and guests, provide instruction
on proper cart handling and loading of clubs onto golf carts as
* Maintain golf cart fleet by performing duties including: washing
or detailing the carts daily, stocking cart amenities (pencils,
scorecards, tees, cooler, etc.), removing trash after each use,
ensuring proper fuel or power to carts, inspecting each cart for
mechanical problems as it is to be taken out, counting and securing
all carts at closing, reporting all mechanical problems (including
brakes, tires, bag straps, steering, etc.) to a supervisor
* Maintain the range in proper condition by performing duties
including: ensuring an adequate level of range balls, collecting,
cleaning or delivering balls, rotation of mats, ensuring
functioning of lighting equipment, tee alignment, maintaining clean
water in club cleaner and ball washer, trash removal, ensuring
proper fuel and oil levels for tractor, greasing fittings,
perimeter Golf ball picking, culling of cracked or damaged range
* Provide customer service by fielding member or guest concerns and
directing them to a supervisor
* Perform routine maintenance on carts such as: changing flat
tires, changing spark plugs, etc
* Perform routine maintenance on range environment such as:
changing or filling water in coolers on the course, emptying trash
cans in work area, parking lot and clubhouse
* Ensure continuity of customer service by training other cart
attendants as requested
* Implement and support all American Golf initiatives and programs
as requested by management
* Other duties may be assigned by management
* The ability to operate the following equipment: golf cart, golf
ball picker, ball washer, ball dispenser, pressure washer and golf
* Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
are required for this position
* Valid driver's license required
* Education in golf or related field is preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Passion for golf
* Verbal and Written Communication
* Customer Service
* Energy Level
* Days and hours of work vary by schedule and business needs.
* Evening, weekend, and holiday work will be required.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
required to stand for long periods of time, to walk, read, hear,
talk, balance, climb, use hands, use fingers, reach, stoop, kneel,
crouch, crawl, smell, taste, push or pull. The employee may be
required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required for this position include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the
ability to adjust focus.
* Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
American Golf Corporation is committed to equal employment
opportunities for all. We will not discriminate against employees
or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis,
(protected class), including but not limited to race, color,
religion, genetic information, national origin, sex, pregnancy,
childbirth, medical conditions, age, disability, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class
under federal, state, and/or local law.
Keywords: American Golf Corporation, Irvine , Cart Range Bag Attendant - Rancho San Joaquin, Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!