Company: True Legacy Homes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
True Legacy Homes Retail Acquisitions
* - $200 monthly gas card
* - $200 Hiring Bonus after 6-week training
* - Paid Time off
* - Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
*Position Summary: *
Responsible for the retail operations of the Estate Sale business
including setup and merchandising, customer service, sales, and
breakdown of the event.
*Minimum Requirements: *
* Experience working in a retail store ringing up customers,
merchandising, and other related duties preferred.
* Experience with customer service preferred.
*Responsibilities / Essential Functions:*
* Manage the preparation and operation of the Estate Sale
* Stock supplies at the sale
* Assisting prep & price of sale items
* Work with team members to stage, prep, and price items for
* Photograph items in the sale
* Generate an itemized list of items
* Create and hang signage throughout the home
* Breakdown and clean up the sale after it is over.
* Provide exceptional customer service to clients and
* Must have a high level of integrity that is evident to clients
* Ability to work efficiently.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
Work is performed in both an office environment and in-home
settings with clients. The work requires driving to Estate Sale
sites and other locations. Ability to be flexible with scheduling,
including the ability to work frequent weekends and evenings.
*Physical Requirements: *
* Constantly: 67% to 100% of the time
* Frequently: 34% to 66% of the time
* Occasionally: 6% to 33% of the time
* Seldom: 0% to 5% of the time
*Frequent Tasks:* Sitting in normal position, Standing for long
periods, Moving/walking about, Talking and listening, lifting and
carrying under 20 lbs,
*Occasional Tasks*: lifting and carrying over 20 lbs, reaching
overhead, repetitive motion, hands, reaching out
Keywords: True Legacy Homes, Irvine , Retail Acquisitions, Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!