Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Sign-on bonus - $500 sign-on bonus for Full-Time.
- Free food / additional allowances - One free meal per
- Flexible work schedules - For Per Diem Positions
- Paid Leave - 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays
- Referral bonus - $200 per referral for general positions,
$1,000 for RN/LVN positions, $1,000 for director level and licensed
- Insurance Benefits - PPO Medical Plans (including a plan with
company funded HSA & a limited plan for part-time team members),
Dental and Vision plans, Company Paid AD&D insurance. -
- Others - company-matching 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement,
Pre-Tax Commuter Account, Legal Assistant Plans, Employee
Assistance Plan with covered counseling.
DescriptionThe Dishwasher/Busser's primary objective is to clean
tables, taking dishware, tableware and drinkware to the dish room
to be washed, provide a clean and safe kitchen area for our team
members, make sure water glasses are full, and reset tables for the
next service. They will wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and
cooking equipment. This position will ensure the Dish room and
equipment are clean and organized. At times duties may include
assisting waitstaff bringing food out to a table, restock
tableware, napkins and other dining room needs.
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
- Education - High school Level diploma, GED, or equivalent
knowledge or experience is preferred.
- Experience/Training - Experience preferred in a similar
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - ServSafe or Food
Handlers Certificate preferred
- Must be 16 years old and above
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: HumanGood, Irvine , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!