Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you love to help people? Are you a Customer Service Rockstar?
Are you great on the phone? Would you like to work Monday through
Friday? If this describes you, then we have the perfect career
opportunity for you!
Americor is an innovative finance technology company, offering a
unique approach to debt resolution. We are looking for
self-motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated Customer Service
Representatives who want to help make a difference at our rapidly
Ideal Candidates Possess:
- Technically savvy
- A strong work ethic
- A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to
- Previous Debt Resolution experience is a PLUS!
- 1 year of Call Center Customer Service Experience PLUS!
- Experience taking care of difficult customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally
and in writing
- An empathetic ear and excellent active listening skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Resolves Customer Inquiries and questions with courteous,
friendly, and efficient service in a call center environment
- Respond to email correspondence and chats quickly
- Educates our clients on the company's products and
- Look for innovative ways to enhance the customers'
- Be a multi-tasking wizard, switching between multiple screens
and systems with speed and ease in order to provide quick and
accurate information to the client
- Manage escalated client calls with courtesy and
Americor offers a competitive benefits package:
- Schedule Monday through Friday Shifts
- Future Career Path opportunities
- Medical w/ employer contribution for employees and their
- Dental w/ employer contribution for employees and their
- Company Paid Group Life / AD&D Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays and 2 Flex Days to use at will
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending/HSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Program
Operate with INTEGRITY, deliver VALUE, strive for EXCELLENCE and do
it with PASSION and you will make a difference in people's lives at
Americor. Apply today!!
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race,
religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming
practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions),
gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation,
transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition,
genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or
presenting a driver's license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code
Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the "Company") has an internal recruiting
department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal
capability from time to time with assistance from temporary
staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters
("Agency"). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to
contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to
present candidates. The Company's policy is for the internal
recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL
candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third
party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a
Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to
Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered
Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any
placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an
Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by
the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Americor, Irvine , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!