Veterinary Technician Supervisor - Emergency
Company: BluePearl Veterinary Partners
Posted on: August 15, 2019
BluePearl hospital located in Irvine CA, is
now hiring for an experienced and compassionate Veterinary
Supervisor to lead our fast-paced Emergency department. This is a
opportunity working 2nd shift, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and
- Do you consistently lead by example?
- Are you a passionate and patient coach who is a mentor to
- Do you enjoy working together as a team to provide
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we want to
hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced RVT who is proficient in all
technical skills, including; placing IVCs, venipuncture, completing
running anesthesia, obtaining vitals, and accurately assessing
technical skills such as central line placement highly desired.
As a BluePearl Emergency Technician Supervisor:
- You create effective working relationships with hospital
to facilitate communication of ideas, policies, standards and
- You can demonstrate advanced proficiency as a Veterinary
within the Emergency department and maintain all related skills and
- You coach a supervised group for strong performance and
productivity in the delivery of medical services to patients.
- You serve as a mentor to lower-level staff by demonstrating
positive work habits, effective clinical skills and business
You facilitate an environment of ongoing communication and
- You implement process improvement initiatives that remove
- You coach team members to be continuously aware and proactive
anticipating and addressing patient and client needs and to seek
with escalated, stressful situations.
- You work with hospital leadership to organize Veterinary
and Assistant meetings.
- You identify conflicts in the workplace and seek assistance
resolution in order to create effective working relationships.
- You provide feedback related to Technician performance to
leadership and works with them to develop performance improvement
- Demonstrated supervisory capacity is required. Previous
Supervisor experience strongly preferred.
- Must be a Registered Veterinary Technician. Previous experience
an Emergency hospital is preferred.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which
individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed,
disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship
orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. If you
need assistance or an accommodation during the application process
because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of
request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free
Keywords: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Irvine , Veterinary Technician Supervisor - Emergency, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!