College Graduates - Associate Clinical Account Specialist - West Territory
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS) position is a 6-9 month training position for those with little to no electrophysiology (EP) experience. Upon successful graduation from the program, the ACAS will be promoted to a Clinical Account Specialist (CAS). --As a CAS the candidate will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP lab staff on the effective use of BWI's systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO-- System, associated software modules and RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography. The expectation that is that this work leads to meeting and/or exceeding business goals.
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Attend all portions of the ACAS fellowship training program without exception.
- Engage in dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during training.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. field trainers, site trainers, RBD) and other internal and external partners.----
- Understand the dynamics of an EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.----
- Maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions.----
- Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail.
- Additional duties include performing administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and company system input.--
- Maintaining safe fleet standards according to company guidelines.----
- Responsible for communicating training related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for following all company guidelines related to health, safety and environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for adhering to company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Irvine , College Graduates - Associate Clinical Account Specialist - West Territory, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!