Chemistry Laboratory Technician V
Company: The Fountain Group LLC
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Pay 39 - 49 hourly depending on experience
- Coordinates and gates sample flow for analytical tasks (e.g.
release and stability testing) within analytical functions and to
- Organizes centralized shipping of analytical samples and
materials for testing (e.g to other Client sites), including
authoring of documents required for customs clearance, initiation
of classification and valuation processes and application for
- Centrally receives incoming samples including documentation
according to GMP regulations and distribution to laboratory
- Supports aliquoting of biological samples including
documentation according to GMP regulations
- Manages reference materials and reference material certificates
for all projects
- Organizes, tracks and finalizes process analytical
- Manages sample inventory
- Creates and/or verifies regulatory stability tables and
- Supports verification of analytical data in regulatory filing
- Prepares assay reagents and buffers in support of analytical
- Coordinate testing of samples and input data into computer
spreadsheets. Should have good laboratory skills
- Experience in operating analytical equipment preferred
(analytical balance, total carbon analyzer, spectrophotometer, pH
- Should exhibit good problem-solving skills.
- Should possess computer skills as well as good communication
- Must possess Bachelor degree and 1+ years' experience.
Keywords: The Fountain Group LLC, Irvine , Chemistry Laboratory Technician V, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...