Clinical Payment Representative
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- Process complex payments (e.g, invoices, expenses) clinical and
medical affairs contractual costs using current processing systems
(e.g., COUPA, JDE).
- Archive and/or reconcile payments (e.g., quarterly and
miscellaneous payments and related documents ) electronically. Send
and ensure payment is received by recipients (e.g., HCP, vendors,
- Load and track costs in the designated payment processing
system; Track the balance spreadsheet and determine 3rd party burn
rate for the duration of the contract term.
- Notify appropriate management of low contract value on all
- Create a spreadsheet and input payment rules for each clinical
- Resolve queries from third-party and internal
- Analyze complex invoices to compare against contract
- Work with stakeholders to code, route, and approve
- Set up ACH/payee information in current processing
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and increase
efficiency regarding contracts and PO.
- Provide coaching and training to cross-functional peers.
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite, Adobe, and Excel and
ability to operate general office machinery.
- Experience with current processing systems (e.g., COUPA, JDE)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information with
- Full knowledge and understanding of Client policies,
procedures, and guidelines relevant to payments (e.g. Payment
processes, HCP reporting, Fair Market Value).
- Full knowledge of clinical terminology and healthcare
compliance and regulations (e.g. Sunshine Act)
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. CFR,
- Excellent skills in clinical systems (e.g. CTMS, JDE,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work in face paced environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational
levels of internal and external partners on significant matters
often requiring coordination between departments and
- Contacts are across the organization and at all organizational
levels, including external contacts that may be at high
- Contacts may include external vendors.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic
protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate
control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as
well as to the protection of the environment and prevention of
pollution under their span of influence/control.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree in accounting or related financial
- 1-4 years of previous related experience.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Irvine , Clinical Payment Representative, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!