Clinical Laboratory Scientist Lead
Posted on: November 24, 2022
If you are a Clinical Laboratory Scientist Lead with Chemistry
experience, please read on!
State-of-the-art healthcare facility has immediate opening for a
Clinical Laboratory Scientist Lead. Monday - Friday DAY SHIFT!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Large Healthcare Organization
- Been in business for over 100 years
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Continued growth, year over year!
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform a variety of complex laboratory tests and procedures
according to prescribed
protocols and assigned schedules
- Meet turnaround times
- Review results for accuracy and completeness before they
- Notify supervisor of unusual results or discrepancies
- Perform quality control procedures including preventive
review of controls, and records data on appropriate forms
- Support and participate in the Quality Assurance efforts and
Performance Improvement process.
- Utilize standard laboratory equipment, and record and check
result for completeness
- Performs data entry of diagnostic information.
- Prepares and appropriately labels solutions, reagents, culture
media, and stains according
to standard formulas and procedures
- Cross-trains (if applicable) through other sections within
What You Need for this Position
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Generalist License
- 5+ years of experience working in a hospital setting
- Validating and testing equipment (Roche)
So, if you are a Clinical Laboratory Scientist Lead with Chemistry
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AT-1685026 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Anna Thomas - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , Clinical Laboratory Scientist Lead, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!