Clinical Laboratory Scientist I
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Biotechnology company in Orange County in need of a Research
Associate - Full-time, great benefits, 401(k) match, FSA/HSA,
PTO,This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael MontevideoAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:Since
1994, we have been led by a vision to have a positive impact in the
biomedical field and to contribute to the greater good of humanity.
Our innovative sample collection reagents, kits and devices have
been used all over the World; even to protect biological samples
from space with NASA. Most recently, DNA/RNA Shield was awarded the
first 510(k)-cleared transport medium for COVID-19 testing and
COVID-19 variant sequencing service. Start your good science today
by upgrading the quality and preservation of your samples with our
sample collection kits, devices and reagentsWhy join us?The
Clinical Laboratory Scientist will be responsible for specimen
processing, test performance, and reporting test results.Job
DetailsEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties required by CLIA/CAP.
- Responsible for specimen processing, test performance and for
reporting test results.
- Perform routine qualitative and quantitative analysis of
various clinical specimens.
- Maintain records of laboratory results, quality control date,
and laboratory procedures.
- Perform reagents qualification and instrument maintenance.
- Collect data as required by the SOP.
- Maintain effective communication with supervisor on day-to-day
activities and on-going experiments.
- Coordinate with internal and external audits and report
instances of noncompliance to the appropriate compliance
personnel.Education and Experience
- A Bachelor or Master of Science Degree with 2 years experience
in Clinical Laboratory Science within microbiology field.
- Experience with molecular testing is
- California State license as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- AdaptabilityInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Clinical Laboratory Scientist I, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!