Packaging Lab Technician
Company: TCP Reliable Manufacturing Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionDDL is a third party testing facility dedicated
to helping medical device and pharmaceutical companies across the
globe bring products to market. For over 30 years, DDL has provided
extraordinary service and specialized testing expertise to the
medical device, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods industries. We
help save lives by providing the highest standards for package,
product and material testing. The nature of our services offers a
great sense of purpose and accomplishment among all employees.
There is a strong sense of teamwork and excellence as we work
towards our common goals. If you're a team player who is looking
for a sense of accomplishment and a place to call home then DDL is
the place for you! Job Summary:The primary role of the Packaging
Lab Technician is the timely and accurate execution of test
procedures. Essential Job Functions:
- Understanding and following internal DDL procedures and
- Preparation of samples for testing.
- Performance of testing per the specified test plan and/or SOP,
and operation of respective equipment for each test.
- Documentation of results.
- Repackaging of test samples after testing is complete.
- Communication with supervisor and/or project managers on
- Cleaning and maintaining organization in work area.
- Assist with training of new technicians.
- Recommend improvement on test methods and/or job related
- Shipping and receiving as needed.
- Preparation of samples for testing
- Performance of testing per a specified test play and/or
- Operation of test equipment
- Documentation of results
- Repackaging of test samples after testing is complete
- Cleaning and maintaining organization of work area Minimum
Requirements: Minimum Education Requirements: High School Diploma
or GED equivalent required Prior Employment Experience: Lab
experience desired Other Skills required (computer, language, etc):
- ISTA Certified Packaging Lab Professional – Level 1 Technician
- MS Office
- Fluent in English Competencies Required for this Position:
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Team player
- Customer service oriented
- Repeated bending and lifting up to 30 lbs. and occasional
lifting of 30 to 50 lbs. Core Values:
- INTEGRITY & CREDIBILITY – We openly model honesty, courage, and
- TEAM WORK – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above
any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common
goals and make continued progress.
- EXCELLENCE – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards
and pursue superior performance.
- CAN DO ATTITUDE – Ability to rise above the immediate
circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order
to reach the desired goals.
- QUALITY – Dedication to providing quality work, services and
products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to
- HUMILITY AND CIVILITY- Respect for others and their
contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive
- FUN - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so
that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and
interaction you have in the workplace.It is DDL's policy that equal
employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin,
citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or
protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to
protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: TCP Reliable Manufacturing Inc, Irvine , Packaging Lab Technician, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!