Clinical Lab Technician
Company: Proven Recruiting
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity
to hone your laboratory skills in a high-support environment. Your
laboratory skills in combination with your go-getter attitude and
quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a
close-knit team, help make an impact in the COVID-19 pandemic, and
make a name for yourself at an industry leading company.
What You Will Do
- Processing and handle COVID-19 samples for testing.
- Perform data entry and quality control
- Sample acceptance/rejection, labeling, and inventory.
- Assists with processing for all test methods approved by CAP,
NY and CLIA under the supervision of licensed testing
- Assists in process improvement activities such as quality,
safety, and document management.
Who You Are
- Strong entry level laboratory skills.
- Ability to follow SOPs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Why Work Here
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric,
culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique
skills of each worker.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company
believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they
offer specific programs to help you integrate these various
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you'd
like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the
Molecular Diagnostic Industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various
backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area,
university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is
minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for
diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply
Keywords: Proven Recruiting, Irvine , Clinical Lab Technician, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!