Company: Alura Workforce Solutions
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Position PhlebotomistDescription The Phlebotomist is responsible
for performing blood collection activities for the purpose of
health assessment in the lab.Requirements
- One (1) year minimum of phlebotomy work experience
- One (1) year minimum of pediatric phlebotomy preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certificate of Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) required.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
- Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program
preferred. Additional Information Monday - Friday8:00 am -
Keywords: Alura Workforce Solutions, Irvine , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!