Federal Government Digital Services Specialist (Remote)
Company: Ricoh USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
POSITION PROFILE (Role can be supported out of any state in the
The Federal Government Digital Services Specialist (DSS) executes
Ricoh's services strategy inside assigned accounts working with a
Client Executive (CE) and when appropriate the Technology Services
Specialist (TSS). The role will be accountable to services revenue
targets (Professional Services, Managed Services, IT Services, and
3rd party Hardware) within the Federal Government account
segmentation. This role is a catalyst for driving the segmented
portfolio and as our offerings evolve, this role will further
specialize to drive growth of services and solutions.
This position will be responsible for gaining an understanding of
and documenting the customer's business and technology
requirements, creating a compelling business solution(s) that will
meet the client's needs and achieve their desired business
outcomes. The DSS will be the subject matter expert (SME) within
assigned existing and ZBA accounts for Ricoh's defined solution
portfolio. This role will also require independent sales activities
to ensure we expand our services and solutions into the white space
and drive new business. To be successful, the DSS must demonstrate
a high degree of business acumen, technical knowledge,
communication skills, as well as a proven track record of driving
high valued business results as an individual contributor in the
Federal Government space.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to call on clients to develop new business level
relationships and to increase RICOH's revenue share in assigned
Federal Government accounts.
- Ability to generate new sales opportunities within assigned
accounts working in a team selling environment. Able to call on
clients to develop new business level relationships to increase
RICOH's revenue share in assigned accounts. Drives to meet or
exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within
- Consults with the Federal Government customer/prospect with a
high degree of Industry/Domain/Technology expertise and knowledge
in the areas of Customer Communications Management (CCM), Workplace
Automation, Managed Services (MS), IT services, BPO and any
professional services and/or IT services that will be required to
support these offerings.
- Understands and incorporates the Ricoh's value proposition into
every day talk track with clients. Seen as the SME in presenting,
promoting and solutioning within Ricoh's services portfolio linking
services and technology to solve customer's business
- Ability to deliver a concise, well written business case on the
solution required for each account to include a financial executive
- Participates in frequent communication of activities and
account status with assigned account team.
- Performs the discovery and design necessary to implement a
solution that will meet client needs. Must be able to run the
discovery and design from idea to implementation hand off in
- Follows Ricoh's Methodology Framework to ensure that projects
are accurately scoped and delivered in line with customer
expectations. Must work with across the design, project management,
operations, and implementation teams to ensure all pricing
components have been included and level of effort is accurate.
- Works independently or with other Design resources and engages
Technical Pre-sale Design resources or Implementation Subject
Matter Experts in more complex/specialized technology solutions.
Utilizes the engagement process to obtain additional resource
- Accountable for self-development, staying current with new and
developing industry trends.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates
effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors. Routinely
creates a helpful and positive work culture.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)Typically
- Four-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience in
a related field
- Requires 5+ years demonstrated success acting as a SME in
solution sales within the Federal Government space.
- Experience in selling to a variety of agencies and or
departments within the Federal Government sector and navigating
their environment successfully.
- Experience working within a team selling environment, preferred
Software and Services.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, both written and
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and
prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Solution certifications preferred. Ricoh Product portfolio
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Inc., Irvine , Federal Government Digital Services Specialist (Remote), Government & Protective Services , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!