Program Manager I (Strategic Communications) - Pacific Communications
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Pacific Communications is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Allergan.Envision working with energetic colleagues and
inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading
discussions, asking the right questions and driving results.? All
while wearing jeans to work!
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE?
- A Project Manager ? participates in the development and
supervises the implementation of medical education and program
advisory projects.? Projects include physician training seminars,
on-label symposia, roundtables, advisory boards, KOL management,
investigator meetings and workshops
- Communications Partner - manages internal and develops and
manages network of external resources appropriate to the successful
completion of project objectivesYOU WILL:
- Work with Medical Communications colleagues to establish
platforms and faculty for such projects, and will develop and/or
supervise the development of all associated collateral
- Be responsible for developing and/or supervising program
trafficking systems, client reporting mechanisms, and Medical
- Interface with key advisors and investigators, as well as
colleagues in marketing and sales communications and promotion in
the execution of his/her duties
- Be responsible for managing expenditures YOU BRING:
- At least 2 years in strategic healthcare communications/medical
- Knowledge of communications organizations systems?
- Knowledge of medical education protocols and event planning, as
well as demonstrated supervisory skills
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent combination of education and
experienceFor this role, we are looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence focused
- Acts as an owner
- A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and
have an eye out for great talent to join our family. All Allergan
colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building
bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
?At Allergan, we define the ?Allergan edge,? as something that sets
us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better ?
for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge'
is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best
place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an
impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be
even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the
next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just
a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes
through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and
work-life balance.? We offer amazing benefits most of which start
on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k ? company
match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)
Keywords: Allergan, Irvine , Program Manager I (Strategic Communications) - Pacific Communications, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!