Senior Product Manager - Glaucoma Drops
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Envision working with energetic colleagues andinspirational
leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading
discussions,asking the right questions and driving results.?All
while wearing jeans to work!
US Senior Manager,Glaucoma Drops- Anterior Segment ?YOU ARE more
than just a title, YOU ARE?
- A Strategic Manager- Assist with thetactical execution of the
U.S. marketing initiatives on the > $500M Glaucomadrops
franchise, across the three brands: LUMIGAN?, COMBIGAN? and
ALPHAGAN P?.This role?s key responsibilities are to assist with the
development andexecution of strategic marketing plans that
contribute strong growth to thebusiness and drive category
- A Collaborative Influencer- Collaborating closely with internal
stakeholders, fieldsales and customers, this person assists with
product positioning, keymessaging and brand strategies to drive
- A Collaborative ProjectManager- This person will managevarious
marketing programs (including digital, NPP, CRM, and
professionalmarketing) for the franchise.
- Develop marketing materials. Including digital selling tools,
brochures for HCP personal,fulfillment and non-personal
- Collaborate and Communicate. Collaborates and maintains a high
level of communicationwith cross-functional partners. Coordinatethe
work of multiple external vendors and internal departments
including marketing,strategic communications, training, market
research, legal, regulatory, andcompliance
- Develop relationships and knowledge. Develops effective working
relationships with salesforce, key physicians, brand teams and
executive leadership. Stays abreast ofindustry trends in glaucoma,
anterior segment and eyecare. Coordinate withpatient savings and
managed markets teams to drive patient access
- Act as a leader. Present, lead and negotiate pieces through the
legal,regulatory, and medical review process.
- Manage budgets.Responsible for budget coordination and
- Utilize resources. Strategicallydrive franchise growth.? YOU
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
required;Master's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of specialty sales/marketing experience
- At least 1 - 2 years product management experience in direct
tophysician marketing preferred
- Healthcare industry experience with an established track record
inmanaging industry-based marketing functions
- Physician/KOLrelationship experience
- Abilityto work across multiple stakeholders
- Strongcreative and conceptual thinking skills
- Clearcommunication skills, both verbal/presentation and
- Stronginterpersonal skills
- Abilityto travel up to 30%
ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
For this role, we?re looking for a leader whois:
- Inquisitive ?
- Open and AuthenticA Talent Magnet: Thebest leaders are brand
ambassadors and have an eye out forgreat talent to join our family.
All Allergan colleagues are an extension ofour recruiting team,
building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the ?Allergan edge,? assomething that sets
us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to bebetter ?
for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge'
isour colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best
place for themto work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, andReward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to makean
impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can
beeven better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day,build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders arealways ready for the next
challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptionalperformance creates exceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards andincentives are just
a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate
successesthrough recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles
and work-lifebalance.? We offer amazing benefits mostof which start
on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision,401k ? company
match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more).
Keywords: Allergan, Irvine , Senior Product Manager - Glaucoma Drops, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!