Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: November 10, 2019
PROGRAM MANAGER I
6 MONTH CONTRACT
LOCATION: IRVINE, CA
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Coordinates and oversees activities related to execution of a
contract for development program. Provides a single point of
contact for program related inquiries. Facilitates
interdepartmental cohesiveness between engineering, supply chain
and operations. Coordinates the activities of development teams
while managing customer relations by performing the following
* ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides the customer with a direct point of contact for program
* Facilitates team cohesiveness through strong communication, unity
of purpose and commitment.
* Responsible for comprehending the Statement of Work for assigned
projects and ensuring that both company and the customer comply
* Responsible for ensuring that assigned projects progress on
schedule within budget and meet or exceed quality standards; this
may include post-delivery support.
* Responsible for communicating concise and comprehensive program
statuses and priorities to the program team.
* Organizes and facilitates contractual coordination and milestone
* Participates in, and guides, Change Order process and activity to
approved thresholds for assigned projects.
* Keeps the customer and executive management informed of the
status of all significant aspects of each assigned project through
program reviews, status reports, meetings, etc.
* Facilitates inter- and intra-departmental coordination to support
* Provides planning and leadership which will minimize problems or
conflicts and provide leadership in developing team-based solutions
to problems as they arise.
* Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that the
activities of other companies, vendors or individuals support
* Oversees Modification Center activity and schedules.
* May negotiate revised delivery dates, costs or other
proposal/contract parameters. Facilitates a positive relationship
* Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on
time to work and working full shifts. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline from a
four-year college or university.
* Background in aerospace and aircraft interior industry experience
* Minimum of 5-10 years related experience in program management
* Legally authorized to work in the US without company
* This position requires use of information or access to hardware,
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
* Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard
* Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
* Background or desire to utilize earned value management practices
is a plus
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
* The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Irvine , Program Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!