On Premise Service Manager
Company: Roth Staffing Companies, LP
Posted on: November 10, 2019
The MSP/On Premise Service Manager works on-site at our client
location, handling the client s temporary and direct hire staffing
needs and serving as the first level of contact for client managers
and Ambassadors. The MSP/On Premise Service Manager will develop
relationships with the client s hiring managers in order to
understand hiring and workforce needs and source the right
candidates. The MSP/On Premise Service Manager is responsible for
the management of Ambassadors assigned to the client, payroll,
billing and compliance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
* Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth's Mission, Vision &
Values, Purpose and Promise, and Guiding Principles, and is a
builder of great company culture.
* Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve
and creating remarkable experiences every person, every time.
General Account Responsibilities
* Engages in full scale recruitment activities in order to identify
talent. Screens, interviews, and tests candidates prior to making a
hiring decision. Responsible for ensuring all pre-hire
requirements, electronic onboarding, required background checks,
are met. Fully on boards new hires including an introduction to the
culture, and all policies and procedures of both Roth Staffing and
* Makes hiring and termination decisions with respect to
Ambassadors. Responsible for supervising Ambassadors while on
assignment, including performance counseling and any Employment
Relations issues escalating when necessary.
* Works with secondary vendors.
* Database management.
* Invoice management and tracking.
* Reviews aging invoices every week and keeps accounts within their
* Responsible for accomplishing MBOs as assigned.
* Facilitates the client-specific processes, efficiently uses both
the Company s and client s payroll and billing technology and
manages compliance with the on premise management program as
defined by the client and Roth Staffing.
* Responsible for meal and rest break and E-Verify compliance.
* Manages time clock entries.
* Ensures the timely delivery of regular payroll, billing and any
required management reports to client or corporate office.
* Responsible for ensuring client service level agreements (SLAs)
* Utilize problem resolution skills and maximize the quality of
support and the timeliness with which it is provided to the
* Collaborates on quarterly and annual business reviews.
* Keeps next level management informed of all aspects of business
development efforts and outcomes routinely.
* Manages job postings regarding compliance, posting and
* Reviews weekly Gross Profit Report.
* Keeps informed on market trends.
* Owns the Ambassador experience.
* Prepares and presents reports to client as needed.
* Some travel may be required.
* Participates in client meetings as required.
* Follows client s policies and Procedures.
* Reviews and corrects the daily missing work tax location
On-Going On-Site Management
* Trains and manages the MSP/On Premise Coordinator(s) and support
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Natural alignment with the Company s culture and core values.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
three (3) years of industry related experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years in staffing/recruiting, preferably with On-Site
Management (staffing environment).
- At least two (2) years of related management and leadership
experience within the staffing industry, i.e. managing a contingent
- Proven experience in human resources related activities such as
recruiting/ staffing, client relationship management, business
development, supplier/contractor management.
- Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e., Wage & Hour, FLSA,
EEO, OSHA, etc. a plus
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS
Outlook, and Internet.
- Ability to learn proprietary technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client,
and peer interactions.
- Flexible, accountable and a team player.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with client Director level and above.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service. NOTE: THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL-INCLUSIVE EMPLOYEE MAY
PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS DIRECTED OR NEGOTIATED TO MEET THE
ONGOING NEEDS OF THE ORGANIZATION We are an equal opportunity
employer. We want to have the best available people in every job.
Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees
or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service,
genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration
made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will
be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee
relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: OPSMIRVULT Contact Name: Ryan Nibarger
Keywords: Roth Staffing Companies, LP, Irvine , On Premise Service Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!