Sr. Loan Administrator II - Assistant Vice President
Posted on: October 11, 2019
?Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count? Discover
your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the
5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P
Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we?re 13,000 colleagues,
striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and
community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive
relationships built on integrity and respect. It?s part of our
culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and
collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We?re a
team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough
questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to
make your voice heard and your actions count. ?Job Summary: Provide
a high level of sophisticated loan administration services for
complex, specialized (SBA, syndicated/participated) commercial,
construction and permanent real estate loans throughout the life of
the transaction. Management or Supervision: No ??Major
Responsibilities:?35% Documentation Preparation:
- Job responsibilities include review of credit approval and due
diligence items and loan documentation preparation to ensure
transaction complies with Bank policy and procedures and governing
- Act as key liaison with account officers, borrowers, title
company representatives and attorneys.
- Ensure protection of the Banks interest while working with
account officers to provide a high level of customer service.
- Ensure loan documentation complies with Banks operational
requirements and can be serviced on Banks system of record. ?15%
- Review of executed loan documents to determine they have been
properly signed, initialed and/or notarized.
- Establish construction line item budget on Banks budget
- Prepare closing instructions and transmission of loan documents
for recording to title/escrow.
- Determine that all preclosing requirements and exceptions are
satisfied or appropriate waivers are obtained.
- Preparation or coordination of applicable loan documents for
filing/recording, funding and boarding of loan onto Banks system of
record within required timeframes. ?20% Customer Service:
- Continue to provide customer service to account officers and
borrowers throughout life of loan.
- Follow up for post close documentation deficiency items.
- As applicable, establish and monitor loan ticklers on Banks
- As applicable, coordinate review and approvals for all
disbursements throughout construction, interfacing with
construction technical engineer and account officers, and ensure
loan remains in balance with construction budget.
- As applicable, prepare demand letters, requests for
reconveyance and UCC terminations. ?15% Training and Advisory:
- May provide coaching and guidance to junior loan
- Performs quality review of prepared and/or executed documents
and approves for further processing.
- May provide input for employee performance appraisals.
- Interacts with manager to develop and implement procedures,
process improvements. ?15% Miscellaneous Duties:
- Ad hoc projects as requested.Qualifications:Additional
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of commercial real estate
loan documentation and/or business loans, all applicable Federal
regulations and requirements and commercial lending
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to work independently and to make informed
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills. Ability to follow
instructions with attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Office/Word/Excel in
the Windows environment. Education, Licensure, Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of direct and in-depth work experience in
commercial loan processing, documenting and funding loans with
general knowledge in all areas of Loan Processing and/or Funding
processing including experience in construction,
syndicated/participated transactions, and/or SBA lending. We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and
experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our
colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment
decisions on the basis of any protected category. The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed; they are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They
are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so
classified.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse
backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to
create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
category.A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors
such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation,
seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all
employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only
inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been
made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who
have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for,
Keywords: MUFG, Irvine , Sr. Loan Administrator II - Assistant Vice President, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!