Associate Director of Admissions
Company: Stanbridge University
Posted on: July 14, 2019
The Associate Director of Admissions is responsible for the overall
goals of filling the classes and overseeing the Admissions Team, as
well as hiring and training of the Admissions Representatives.
Assist in developing quarterly advertising plan for both dollars
and enrollment goals. Establish yearly enrollment and start dates
with staffing requirements.
Employment Status:full-time, salaried, exemptDate Posted:Jul 10th,
- Lead and manage the Admissions Representative Team
- Meet and enroll prospective students
- Maintain daily tracking sheets for all programs
- Motivate and energize Admissions Team to reach departmental
- Coordinate with Financial Aid Department
- Develop innovative ideas for program development
- Keep all representatives knowledge current on sale
- Ensure all representatives maintain their return call frequency
- Ensure all representatives adhere to best practices on ethical
process regarding advertising and sales.
- Attend departmental meetings, graduation ceremonies, and other
university meetings or events, as required.
- Foster an educational environment that is conducive to
learning, respect, integrity, teamwork, and
- Adhere to the requirements of accrediting, federal, and state
agencies as well as the policies and procedures of the
- Provide outstanding customer service to all constituencies and
partners of the university.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Chief Executive
Officer/President of the university.
- Maintain acceptable level of performance as measured by
supervisor and student evaluations, as applicable.
- Continue progress on meeting professional, departmental, and
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or
- Two or more years of experience in admissions in higher
education or customer relations in business.
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements of accrediting, state,
and federal agencies for education, work experience, and
certification/licensing to perform in the stated position.
- Knowledge of institutional, accrediting, state, and federal
standards, laws, and/or regulations for higher education.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
in a culturally diverse environment.
- Facility in using computer technology systems current in higher
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are
representative of those required of an employee to perform the
essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically
present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent
interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short
distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or
other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly
and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information;
sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands
voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or
moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values
and appreciation for its employees.
Keywords: Stanbridge University, Irvine , Associate Director of Admissions, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!