Customer Success Manager/Technical Support
Company: Arcules, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Customer Success Manager Arcules Vision The Arcules vision is to be the global leader in the video cloud IoT market segment, enabled by the most advanced video cloud technologies, platform and infrastructures. The Arcules mission is to reinvent the video monitoring industry to better optimize business operations and make the world a safer place by providing a new intelligent & unified computer vision platform as a service. The Arcules Customer Success Manager is responsible developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty as well as technical support of our flagship product. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to work with the product team improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. We offer excellent benefits, including a top-tier PPO medical plan, 401k, four weeks of vacation per year, catered lunch once per week, an on-site gym that is free for employees, an outdoor game pavilion, community garden, campus chicken coop (yes! chickens!), an awesome team of coworkers and more! Primary Responsibilities
- Help establish best in class customer support practices
- Must learn and know the companys products inside and out; provide technical support to customers and possibly provide training on products.
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Gather feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
- Work with the product team to trouble spots in the customer experience and improve them.
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customers business needs or business plans.
- This role is not focused on making sales, rather on educating customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so they are encouraged to continue using Arcules services. Professional Qualifications
- At least 1 -- years of customer success experience
- Previous experience supporting SaaS/Cloud based application
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Previous experience in a role that required the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Previous experience providing hands-on customer support in both verbal and written format
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field (Preferred)
- Network video systems or physical security systems experience a plus Personal Skills
- Ability to understand all sides of a problem: customer, developers, QA, marketing and sales
- Efficient communicator - top down communication and not a storyteller
- Self-assured, confident and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and driven individual who takes pride in delivering high-quality work
- Ability to multitask, solve problems of moderate scope, exercise latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments
- Ability to work independently, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Curious and with a desire to maintain and extend broad technical knowledge while understanding the importance of creating high customer value
- Team player, can-do attitude that enjoy collaborating with others to share ideas and value other perspectives in evaluating the quality of ideas
- Passion for new products, including being comfortable with ambiguity
- Agile oriented in approach to problem solving
- Believe in a quick improvement approach: fail fast, learn fast, improve fast if it works keep it, otherwise dump it
Keywords: Arcules, Inc., Irvine , Customer Success Manager/Technical Support, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!