Director of Marketing, Kids Dentistry Brand
Company: Pacific Dental Services
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Director, Kids Dentistry Brand is responsible for developing and managing Kids' Dentistry brand marketing. This effort aligns with overall growth strategy, providing direction on branding, traditional marketing, digital marketing, and patient experience. Oversee, develop and implement marketing initiatives to ensure the brand is well received by patients and primary decision-makers. Provides direction on patient acquisition and retention strategies, maintaining the brand experience and strengthening brand equity. Responsibilities:
- Work with Kids' Dentistry and Marketing teams to develop strategic brand growth plan and communicate vision, key initiatives and objectives across the organization.
- Identify brand-appropriate marketing and business development opportunities that are consistent with Kids' Dentistry brand and positioning.
- Develop marketing plans, conduct research, and comprehensive competitive analysis to support ideas and present to leadership team.
- Communicate brand objectives and strategies to internal and external agency partners including creative briefs.
- Establish annual Brand scope of work, workload and quarterly review process to ensure delivery of objectives within budget.
- Manage and build overall relationship with various cross-functional partners related to Kids' Dentistry to understand, prioritize and lead strategy on brand projects.
- Accountable for overall brand experience, including messaging, creative, advertising, and appropriate marketing channels.
- Evaluate and update Kids' Dentistry marketing materials including plans, guides, and templates provided for training and communication.
- Develop and manage processes to share out information/Toolkit of Materials to appropriate stakeholders (field, internal departments such as training, and presentations to the field). Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing Strategy and 1-3 years of experience in supervising.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, 10+ years of experience is required. Desired:
- Previous experience in Dental/Retail/Healthcare experience. Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services-- is the key to our success. In turn, we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths-and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement. Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide. Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.'s 500-5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members - and we hope you'll be one of them. Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Keywords: Pacific Dental Services, Irvine , Director of Marketing, Kids Dentistry Brand, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!