Manager, Market and Customer Activation
Company: Henkel group
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life
within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along
with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless
opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your
career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future,
while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and
belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our
team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drives and executes market and customer activation strategies
within current and new markets
- Co-develops brand strategy (brand position, brand equities
- Executes inbound and outbound marketing strategy
- Plans, executes and controls annual global marketing
communication plan focusing on key market campaigns and innovation
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new
paths of business and communication channels
- Supports and drives implementation of series of market and
customer activation related topics in line with overall business
- Supports external short and long term marketing comm-n to
capture market trends and impact growth and awareness profitability
globally Utilizes innovative communication channels to engage with
various customer audiences
- Develops overall content strategy
- Develops global messaging, positioning, campaigns, promotion
and product launches
- Manages social media globally; manages and develops digital
backbones e.g. PIM & DAM, website
- Measures and reports ROI of campaigns and initiatives
- Provides framework and guidance for execution in region(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Strategy, Engineering or
related technical field preferred.
- 10 years or more B2B experience in Marketing and Communications
- Strong ability in conceptualizing, planning, executing, and
evaluating full spectrum of communications deliverables, including
lead generation, digital marketing, media engagement, sales tool
development and content creation.
- Content creation, for example sales enablement tools such as
collateral, white paper with differentiated messaging and value
proposition that appeals to the targeted B2B persona.
- Proven campaign development and execution records in the areas
of new product launch, key product/application/vertical market
- Knowledge with integrated marketing and communications strategy
and plan including LinkedIn campaign, paid campaign, tradeshow, PR
and content marketing
- Proven project management experience and ability to handle
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful, Analytical with meticulous attention to detail,
translate business and marketing strategy into an actionable
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact,
influence and communicate effectively with all levels of management
and different cultures.
- Creative, innovative and team-player.
- Hand-on experience with marketing automation (Marketo
preferred) and account-based marketing.
The salary for this role is $87,500.00 - $120,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Irvine , Manager, Market and Customer Activation, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!