Director, Source Quality
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Biosense Webster, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies,
is recruiting a Director, Source Quality to be located at Irvine,
CA. At Biosense Webster, Inc. we have one goal - to ensure those
with cardiac arrhythmias can live the lives they want. This means
transforming the latest advancements in electrophysiology into a
suite of tools that empowers physicians with a range of treatments
for the best outcomes. Quality products and approaches are
achievable only through collaboration with the smartest minds in
electrophysiology. For more than 30 years, we've been the global
market leader in the science and technology of cardiac arrhythmia
treatment, working with thousands of electrophysiologists to
identify and develop diagnostic and treatment tools. And through
onsite training, online courses and our global education centers,
we work together to set new standards every day. Learn more about
Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com and follow us on
LinkedIn. The Director of Source Quality is responsible for
ensuring that supplier-related processes are robust, compliant and
align with company's strategic priorities, while driving needed
improvements in performance across the supply base. This position
has the responsibilities across Cardiovascular and Specialty
Solution (CSS) Companies Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies
including a span of multiple product platforms such as General
Surgical Devices, ENT, Electrophysiology and Surgical and
Non-Surgical Aesthetics. Are you interested in joining a diverse
team delivering outstanding results to our customers? Apply now for
this exciting opportunity! Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of external Quality
- Ensures the development and implementation of global external
supply quality systems policies and strategies that align with the
company business, and MD Supply Chain Quality and Compliance
strategies, and global regulatory requirements.
- Apply knowledge of regulations, policies and application,
auditing techniques (internal and external entities), gap analysis
and risk management.
- Apply operations process knowledge relating to product quality
and process performance.
- Develop component supplier and external manufacturing quality
and compliance capabilities to deliver value to the business and
the MD Supply Chain.
- Implement and improves systems, policies and procedures for the
identification, estimation, evaluation and reduction of risk
associated with our products and services.
- Establish and monitor metrics to ensure value is delivered to
- Provide active link and partnership between the supplier and
external manufacturing sites and franchise headquarters.
- Lead the Quality Management Review process and CAPA process
related to suppliers and externally manufactured products.
- Reviews and approves changes that may impact product
- Plans the quality and compliance assessments of external
manufacturing plants and component suppliers.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Irvine , Director, Source Quality, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!