Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Description If you are an experienced Project Manager
looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We
are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the
biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a
Project Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not
uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions
with our client companies. If you have the background we are
looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your
foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
-For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly
employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing
services to our end client. Project Manager - - - - - - - Job
Responsibilities - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your specific duties as a
Project Manager will include: - - - - - - -
- Compensation (Range): - 50-53/ hour
- Responsible for the effective management of all designated
projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including
coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire
cross-functional project team. Ensure that the District
Manager/Program Manager and customers are aware of issues that will
impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to
identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring
that all activities, including contracting, RF design,
product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction,
optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to ops are
effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time
within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract /
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to meet timely
completion of projects within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned
projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs
including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other
managers and team members to review the status of each job and
implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with
comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or
issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects
and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely
manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking
system with complete accuracy. Project Manager Job Requirements As
a Project Manager you must represent our company well by being
responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call
of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with
excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. - It is also
important that you display excellent verbal and written
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor???s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Experience working in excel
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project
management, asset management, tower maintenance and property
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project
deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil
inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of workflow problems, critical
paths, and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify
remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic
construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas Project
Manager Benefits As a Project Manager with Bartech, you will be
working through an established and respected staffing organization
with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client
companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal,
responsive attention, and will assign an employee care
representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might
have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your
performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Project Manager Position may include (but
are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Irvine , Project Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!