Sr. Product Manager
Company: Ingram Micro SL
Posted on: September 17, 2023
United States -Irvine,California
Job ID: 62755Job Description Ingram Micro is the business behind
the world's brands reaching nearly 90 percent of the world's
population. Our market reach, diverse solutions portfolio, and
digital platform Ingram Micro Xvantage--- set us apart. We have
approximately 27,000 associates committed to serving our more than
161,000 customers and 1,500 vendor partners worldwide. Learn more
at -www.ingrammicro.com . Ingram Micro has earned Great PlacetoWork
Certification--- for 2022-2023 in the United States! This
prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and
our culture. Come join our team where you'll make technology happen
in surprising ways. Let's shape tomorrow - it'll be a fun journey!
The role: -Sr. Product Manager, Global Product Management The
Ingram Global Digital Solutions team is looking for a Technical
Product Manager to drive key customer experience initiatives for
its Global digital properties. As a Senior product manager, you
will be a critical part of the Product and Platform organization
that owns feature development, prioritization, and launch for
impactful new products. You will work our customers, business
stakeholders, Partners, UX, Engineering and IT teams to define
product features, set priorities and lead launches. Key
responsibilities will include Authoring Epics, User stories, and
technical functional documents; Driving development across IT,
Engineering, Design, and UX in alignment with customer, business
and Market requirements; diving into customer feedback, BI and
other data to help prioritize and focus improvements and launches;
help lead execution and delivery. We are looking for a smart and
innovative product manager who is self-sufficient and thrives in
ambiguity, has experience in setting web product area strategies
and roadmaps, has worked closely with Agile development teams, and
can balance both business and technical demands. Success is
measured through customer engagement, internal efficiencies,
customer satisfaction, and delivery - in short you make a
difference for our customers and our business! We are looking for
strong market and customer analytical skills to extract the
prioritization of product roadmaps and business cases. Equally
important is the ability to effectively work with agile/scrum
development teams to convey and execute upon the product vision and
roadmap. As a technical product manager, you must be proficient in
both business and technical settings. The Technical Product Manager
will have responsibility for key digital capabilities that drive
customer engagement by integrating and leveraging backend systems
and data. The ability to work closely with your technical team as
well as with various stakeholders from marketing to divisional and
corporate groups, UX, analytics, and other internal teams. Agile
team building, cross functional collaboration, accountability,
ownership and defining success criteria are some of the key
qualities required for this position. The ideal candidate will be
strong in the following areas:
- Technical Product Management and development, working together
with business and technology teams to design, develop, or enhance
presentation, engine, or data layer capabilities.
- Strong advocate for internal and external customers and is able
to convert their needs into prioritized roadmaps, epics, and
- Technical knowledge, you must be able to converse effectively
with technical teams and understand how your product works.
- Product area management, including creating strategy, roadmaps,
and managing backlogs.
- Understanding of the key stakeholders and the associated
- Product knowledge of ecommerce, ideally within a B2B and B2B2C
- Collaboration with development teams to define scope and
processes within Agile Framework
- Ability to understand complex business and technical
considerations and make appropriate decisions to ensure positive,
global results. Your role:
- Define product area strategy, roadmaps, and the scope of work
that align with the vision of the digital strategy
- Be the product owner for the Content Management area working
closely with the development team to deliver upon the strategy and
roadmap through backlog development and execution.
- Meet with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders,
including key business stakeholders, to understand market and
business requirements, opportunities, and challenges.
- Latitude to make product decisions for responsible functional
area as aligned with broader goals.
- Help to build a strong culture within the scrum team.
- Collaborate with the respective UI/UX team to assist in
designing the best product in terms of customer experience.
- Contribute to long-term digital roadmap and strategy.
- Be an ambassador for all things digital within Ingram Micro and
to champion transformation across the organization. What you bring
to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and
Math or Business Administration and a related technical emphasis is
required. Master's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant technical product management experience
within a digital/web environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and
- Ability to interact with engineers and designers on technical
topics to identify best possible decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of Content, Marketing,
- Demonstrated -experience in Content Management Systems,
- Data driven with the ability to define, track and act upon
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with product
management, business strategy, technology strategy, and roadmap
planning and scenario analysis
- Fluent in Agile, Scrum, and, ideally, SAFe
- Experience working in Jira, Confluence, and similar tools.
- Preferred: an MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution,
or equivalent business experience Position will require occasional
travel, including international travel. *This is not a complete
listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you
will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties. The
typical base pay range for this role in Texas is USD $102,100 -
$137,800 - $173,600 per year. - The ranges above reflect the
potential annual base pay across the U.S. for all roles; the
applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate's primary
work location, pay grade, and variable compensation plan.
Individual base pay within each range depends on various factors,
in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and
responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant
experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically
updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range
applicable at the time of hire. New hires starting base pay
generally falls in the bottom half (between the minimum and
midpoint) of a pay range. - At Ingram Micro certain roles are
eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual
bonus or sales incentives and long-term incentives. These awards
are allocated based on position level and individual performance.
U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, paid time
off, parental leave, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term
and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and
wellbeing benefits, among others. - Please be prepared to pass a
drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer)
background check. - Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our
society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a
company we do not - and will not - tolerate these actions. - Ingram
Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Keywords: Ingram Micro SL, Irvine , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!