Director of Quality Systems
Posted on: September 15, 2023
EXCITING Director of QA and Quality Systems - Remote Flexibility
- Excellent Culture and Compensation $$$This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Sean CarneyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $125,000 -
$225,000 per yearA bit about us:Growing medical device healthcare
company with impactful results! Using the precision of trusted
excimer laser technology, studies have shown that the procedure has
been effective in lowering eye pressure, offering patients and
healthcare professionals a glaucoma treatment that lasts.Why join
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- AWESOME Opportunity for growth
- Direct Interaction with Leadership
- PTO / Time Off Packages
- Equity - Stock Options!!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and experienced Director of QA & Quality Systems to join
our dynamic and innovative team in the medical industry. The
successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our
medical devices meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
This is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 6 years of
experience in medical device quality assurance.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement quality systems and processes to ensure
compliance with all relevant regulations and standards, including
ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and FDA requirements.
- Lead the Global QA Team to ensure that all product quality
issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage the QA budget to ensure that resources are allocated
appropriately and that all projects are completed on time and
- Maintain and update all QA documentation, including procedures,
work instructions, and forms.
- Ensure that all Class II and Class III Medical Devices are
manufactured and distributed in compliance with all regulatory
- Develop and implement quality control systems to monitor
product quality and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the QA team to ensure that
all employees are trained and equipped to perform their roles
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as engineering,
science, or quality assurance.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in medical device quality
assurance or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and FDA
- Experience managing a Global QA Team.
- Experience with Class II and Class III Medical Devices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
simultaneously.If you are passionate about quality and have the
experience and skills required for this position, we encourage you
to apply today!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Director of Quality Systems, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!