Posted on: September 14, 2023
In this role, you will be the architect of on-time, on-budget
program delivery -- meaning that you will be responsible for
planning, managing, and directing our client's display and
instrumentation solutions for commercial and military projects.
Do you have:
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (i.e., Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic
Engineering, Aerospace, Mechatronics or related degree) or Business
with experience leading engineering teams?
- Experience in the aerospace industry, defense or commercial
- A very strong understanding of Aerospace and Military standards
and their applicability to project management and product
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and proficiency in task
- Ability to help organize and manage a team of personnel,
develop program schedules, and control budgets to meet required
- Meticulous attention to detail?
- A Green Card or US Citizenship -- Secret Clearance is required
by many of their clients, so they need this.
Sound interesting? Great! Please apply today.
Keywords: TriSearch, Irvine , Program Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!