Posted on: September 12, 2023
100% REMOTE // Start up experience // Rapidly growing Cloud SaaS
firm with a globally recognized parent co. utilizing AI and ML!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelli FilbinAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$120,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:Rapidly growing, highly
innovative SaaS tech firm with a globally recognized $30B parent
company needing to hire an experienced 100% Remote Product Manager
with early stage/start up experience. This is a critical hire for
both our company and customer growth. Please apply now as this is
an urgent hire!Why join us?
- Rapidly growing Cloud Software company financially backed by a
longstanding, highly reputable, and well-known $30B parent
- Excellent, highly collaborative, fast-paced, challenging
- Like to promote from within
- Highly innovative
- High visibility
- Strong management and executive team focused on mentorship and
- At-home equipment provided and a remote stipend offered for
those fully remote
- Open to full time remote; very laidback, flexible
environmentJob DetailsResponsibilities may include, but are not
- Well-balanced Integrator and Visionary: This job requires a
strong, yet collaborative leader.
- Integrator: Provide the critical scaffolding for the product
engineers to develop product at high velocity.
- Visionary: Understand market needs to create vision/scope
documents that bring those needs to life.
- Voice of the Customer: You're the champion for customer needs
in a fast-paced development environment. From inception to launch,
your mission is to deliver high-caliber and valuable features that
hit the mark every time.
- Value Seeker: You'll dig deep into customer problems and turn
these insights into value-adding roadmaps and features. Your goal?
To deliver innovative solutions that will make waves in the
- Roadmap Guru: You'll work with key players to craft and follow
through on the product strategy and roadmap for analytics. Your
North Star is the intersection of product vision, business
objectives, and market needs.
- Tech Whisperer: You'll keep your ear to the ground, staying in
the know about the latest developments and emerging technologies in
AI. You'll share your insights and trends with the rest of our team
to spark conversations.
- Go-to-Market Collaborator: You'll team up with our sales,
marketing and customer experience teams to craft strategies for
product positioning and training for major product launches.
- Backlog Boss: You'll keep our product/user story backlog in
check, ensuring the stuff that gets prioritized for the team has
- Project Beacon: You'll expertly manage expectations internally
and externally to keep all parties informed of the project
progress, ensuring everyone is on the same page (and there's no
- Command Central: organize and present program plans, reviews,
and status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Wildcard: And of course, there may be some other duties that
come your way. After all, that's just part of being in an
early-stage company. Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in an early stage
- A strong understanding of agile design and development process
in a startup environment.
- Strong project/program/product management fundamentals.
- Experience in developing/launching products/technologies within
one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise.
- A strong skill set including both technical (working with
highly technical engineering teams) and business skills (B2B
experience dealing with complex business needs).
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity. Bonus Qualifications:
- Understanding of data analytics, business intelligence, and
reporting concepts, with a portfolio of successful analytics
products launched for enterprise customers.
- Experience with data visualization tools/data
modeling.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Product Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!