Posted on: September 10, 2023
SOCAL company looking for IT Manager/DirectorThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: John ErwinAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$150,000 per yearA bit about us:SOCAL company looking for IT
Manager/DirectorWhy join us?
- Good Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays Paid
- 401k Match
- Career growth
- Work on challenging projects
- Help role out latest and greatest technologiesJob DetailsJob
Details:We are seeking an experienced, dynamic IT Manager/Director
to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
the management, strategy, and execution of IT infrastructure for
our organization, including developing network maintenance and
growth plans, managing vendor relationships, and overseeing IT
security measures. This is an exciting opportunity to make a
significant impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment where
your contributions will be highly visible and critical to the
success of our organization.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies,
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Oversee the operation of server systems and ensure they are
- Manage and ensure the effectiveness of security solutions,
including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection
- Conduct regular system audits and software performance
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing
environments, including computer hardware, systems software,
applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to
protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer
systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with Azure AD, Microsoft 365, Office 365,
SonicWall, VMware, VMware ESXi, File Servers, Routing and
Switching, Aruba, Cisco, Windows, Vulnerability Scanning, Network
Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, Backups, Disaster Recovery,
Internal Threat Monitoring, Compliance.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network
infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall,
routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design
and planning network communication systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team and work collaboratively in a team
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the
ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the medical industry is preferred.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , IT Manager/Director, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!