Account Manager - Irvine, CA
Company: Equify Financial, LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2023
The Account Manager - Dealer Development will work closely with
dealers to maintain and expand relationships to produce referred
transactions secured by various types of equipment, at a targeted
return, within an assigned geographic territory.Primary
- Liaison between Dealer, End User borrower and internal
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for day
to day contact and follow-up (calls, meetings, email campaigns,
- Daily use of company transaction Operating System (Solifi) to
maintain efficient and timely work-flow.
- Mine portfolio for new referral business to large ticket sales
- Provide referrals to other Equify company businesses.
- Performs other related duties as required.Secondary
- Attending training events including sales training, product
- Attending trade shows, industry related conferences,
association meetings, etc.Skills and Proficiencies:
- Knowledge of sales, credit, marketing, business, and management
- Have well-developed written, telephone, and personal
presentation skills.Required Education, Experience, and
- Bachelor's Degree. -
- A minimum of one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the
finance industry experience.
- Critical Thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs
and benefits of potential actions to choose or recommend the most
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and
reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and
- Safeguarding confidential and protected information covered by
privacy law and company policy.
- Must work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.Other Requirements:
- Able to read, speak and write English.
- Ability to read, interpret and present financial statement
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Have a current driver's license and be able to utilize it, with
reimbursement. -Compensation Range: $60,000 - $85,000About Our
Company: -Equify Financial is a privately-owned, independent
specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas.We tailor and
personalize our services for each client to build a strong
relationship and a strong future for their business. We are an
independent, collateral-based lender that can service customers at
every financial stage of their business. -With over 180 years of
combined experience in the equipment finance industry, we are able
to provide an extensive amount of knowledge and an in-depth
understanding of our customer's financial circumstances. We help
our clients identify areas of growth and find creative solutions
that bring more capital to their businesses.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical + Dental + Vision Coverage
- 401K + Company Match
- Life Insurance + Long Term Disability Coverage - 100% Company
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Check Program - Insurance Premium Discounts -
Keywords: Equify Financial, LLC, Irvine , Account Manager - Irvine, CA, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...