Business Development Manager
Company: Meriplex Communications
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Do YOU have what it takes?Compete to succeed in Meriplex's
inaugural Sales Class! We are looking to hire an elite group of
seasoned salespeople to join our team as Strategic Consultants! In
this position, you will focus on Business Development, hunting for
new clients to grow Meriplex's thriving customer base. In our sales
class, you will learn to use a high level of working knowledge of
Meriplex products, technology, and services to act as a SME to
introduce their new clients to what Meriplex has to offer.With
uncapped commission in a growing company, the earning opportunities
are endless!Meriplex is a managed technology solutions provider
that enables transformation by combining secure, innovative
technology with advanced expertise. As a trusted partner, we
deliver business-driven solutions that provide the scalability and
support needed to power growth for organizations. -In this
position, you will:
- Responsible for providing excellent customer services to all
assigned customers which is measured in the team and individual
- Perform successful negotiations for competitive solution
renewals and proposals highlighting Meriplex strategy of mutual
business value. - - - -
- Proactively performing multiple customer outreach and sales
activities with an understanding that the majority of your time
will be spent in front of customers; face-to-face or
- Utilize CRM to provide accurate, timely, and detailed forecast
funnel of opportunities to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and
annual revenue goals. -
- Interact with key stakeholders to ensure renewal and/or drive
new sales through the finish line. -
- Build and maintain rapport and trust within the organization
through frequent communication, responsive ownership of
deliverables, and respect for colleagues.
- Develop and maintain a high level of working knowledge about
Meriplex products, services, and solutions.
- Active participant in training sessions targeted at the sales
- Possess a results-driven mindset to proactively develop
business opportunities independently. -
- Maintain an accurate and timely pipeline for reporting
including management of customer/client data.
- Consistently engage directly with technology partners (EOM)
providing updates on new opportunities as they develop. -
- Actively participate in training sessions targeted at the sales
team to maintain a high level of working knowledge about Meriplex
products, services, and solutions.
- Learn and practice the Meriplex sales process for new logo
acquisition to build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities 3x
- Set your team up for success with proper hand-off of new logo
customers to an Account Executive.
- Maintain/manage a marketing plan utilizing email, webinars,
events, etc. for your targeted prospects as well as assist with
company-wide marketing programs. -Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hunger to meet and exceed your goals through strategic planning
and superior relationship management.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, oral, visual, and written
- Possess a strong desire for continuously learning more.
- Confidently demonstrate your leadership skills. -
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work
effectively with other members of the team.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well with limited
- Comfortable with highly visible funnel management and closed
opportunities scorecard dashboards.
- Proactive nature to develop business opportunities
- Proficient at handling escalated and/or elevated customer
negotiations with professionalism.
- Work efficiently and accurately to always present a
professional image to customers/clients and technology
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, and
relationship building skills. -Education, Experience, and
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience required.
- Some experience with IT sales and business development,
preferably in relation to technology manufacturers or solution
- Knowledge of various IT sales and business solutions involving:
Intelligent Networks (WAN), Managed Security Services, Managed
Services, Unified Communications as a Service, Hardware,
Professional Services, Cloud and Disaster Recovery Services
- Intermediate or advanced CRM skills preferred. -Work
- Standard Meriplex business hours of Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to
- Estimated 25% travel required. -Physical Demands: Sedentary
Work - Exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible
amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the
time.Disclaimer:The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. -As a full-time Meriplex employee, you will
receive benefits and competitive pay. You will become eligible for
the following benefits after 30 days plus the 1st of the month:
- -Cigna PPO and HSA plans.
- -Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans.
- -Employer Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when
enrolled in the High Deductible Cigna medical plan with HSA.
- -Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- -401(k) with 100% employer match up to 3% after 90 days.
- -Employer paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- -Employee Assistance Program.
- -Paid-Time Off.
- -Voluntary benefits include: critical illness, hospital
indemnity, accident insurance, legal services.
- -Expected Compensation $75,000 + uncapped commission +
benefits.Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized
factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills,
and experience. The total compensation package for this position
may also include other elements dependent on the position offered.
Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if
an employee receives an offer of employment.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Meriplex Communications, Irvine , Business Development Manager, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...