Associate Director, Field Planning & Analytics
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Botox Therapeutics & Eye Care Associate Director, Incentive
Compensation is a strategic Leadership role that applies
consulting, analytic, and communication skills to develop, manage
and promote a motivational sales incentive program throughout the
Botox Therapeutics and Eye Care organizations. The position will
own the strategy and approach to incentives by understanding each
teams ' strategic imperatives, with expert knowledge on the unique
business dynamics within each franchise. The position will have one
direct report, the Botox Therapeutics & Eye Care Analyst, Incentive
Compensation, and lead multiple vendor workstreams, who will
support all aspects of Incentive Compensation. Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include strategic planning, design, analysis,
implementation, communications, administration, and validation of
all sales incentive programs inclusive of contest and kickers.
- Develop incentive programs based on identified marketing and
commercial strategies, available resources, and overarching
incentive program design.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support in the development of
- Directly responsible for compensation processing vendor
including Leadership, project management, incentive validation,
change implementation and reporting. Individual works closely with
field sales, sales management, marketing, marketing analytics and
business insights, forecasting, sales reporting, and Executive
Leadership in all aspects of field incentives to ensure program
elements are aligned with corporate objectives, the programs are
fair, equitable, motivating, and valid.
- Assess special incentive requests in terms of business needs
and alignment with guiding principles.
- Evaluate proposals with respect to data availability and
- Ensure that upcoming franchise-specific changes are
communicated in a timely manner to the outside vendor team.
- Validate and approve franchise-specific results from ongoing
operations (attainments, payouts, eligibility, etc.).
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends & practices in sales
compensation and share with Executive and Sales Leadership to
provide insight and recommendations on enhancements.
- Individual will lead vendor and internal project teams in a
matrixed environment made up of sales incentive, sales reporting,
and sales planning to analyze, understand performance outcomes,
refine/enhance current programs, and develop new incentive programs
for all field sales personnel while aligning program to
corporate/brand strategic objectives. Analytics
- Individual must proactively perform regular analysis of
incentive compensation results to proactively identify areas of
improvement and opportunity for increased motivational value. Must
analyze impact of changes in franchise-specific sales trends and
how market events and overall strategies may impact performance and
IC results. Individual will host field sales tasks force meetings
to continually discuss, analyze and refine programs to reinforce
- Support Executive and Sales Leadership in the promotion of
strategic incentive plan design and concepts.
- Develop reporting, analysis and insights which guide business
- Work with stakeholders to develop appropriate specifications
for sales data, including format, processing rules, and
- Provide direct support to Executive and Sales Leadership, and
field personnel to respond to incentive questions and perform
- Develop communication materials for Executive and Sales
Leadership that effectively communicates the incentive program in a
clear, motivational way. Education
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience, advanced degree
- Extensive leadership experience with demonstrated results for
coaching, mentoring, educating, and developing direct and indirect
team members to enhance individual skills and elevate overall team
performance. Can hold direct reports accountable to behaviors and
- Proven ability to deliver candid, effective feedback and
efficiently manage performance. Ability to develop talent for
- Ability to create a culture of winning and full team
- Collaborates and can influence without authority working across
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Confidence in providing subject matter expertise to Executive
Leadership, Sales Leadership, and other high-level contacts.
- Understanding of field sales activities, roles, and behaviors
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to clearly and confidently articulate complex and
- Ability to develop and deliver training and
- Public speaking ability addressing groups of a few to several
- Excellent business acumen, understanding of basic corporate
finance and financial analysis concepts.
- Understanding and experience working directly with
pharmaceutical sales data sources.
- Ability to rapidly apply mathematical concepts to assess and
respond to verbal questions or proposals.
- Ability to thrive in a team and matrixed environment.
- Ability to develop and execute innovative, creative
- Exceptional process, project, and resource management skills
with consistent ability to meet and exceed agreed upon
- Organizationally savvy.
- Results oriented. Applicable to California Applicants Only---
The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the
range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this
posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range
and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in
California.This range may be modified in the future.--- The salary
range is (minimum: _$126,500 to maximum:_$247,000)--- This job is
eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program--- This
job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive
programs--- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including
paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision
insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or
compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive,
benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are
allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole
discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the
Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.AbbVie is an
equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is
AbbVie's policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability
without discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran,
recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or
active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person's
relationship or association with a protected veteran, including
spouses and other family members, or any other protected group
status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a
disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed
Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign
badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for
viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business
hours.Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged
periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Travel:
Yes, 20 % of the TimeJob Type: ExperiencedSchedule:
Full-timeCompensationMinimum Salary $126,500 Maximum Salary
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Irvine , Associate Director, Field Planning & Analytics, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...